Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite member?

Remi

A complex answer to a simple question.

Since it's about a one, singular member, I am forced to admit that this member isn't present on these forums (or maybe is but is hiding in the dark corners, plotting and scheming without my knowledge. Who knows?).

But she's been something akin to "first impression" of the forums/fandom/etc for me back when I was joining the forums' communities. And I blame her for making me stick around for longer than I initially intended.

So yeah, no idea where you are or what you're doing Aria, but you're still my favorite member of them all :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Can't pin down one single favorite.

Shout outs to:

@ (arch-nemisis)

@(arch-archbishop)

@ (A Twilight fan I tolerate, but enjoy talking to. One day, he'll see the light of Celestia.)

@@Dattebayo (Dattebayo is after me own heart, arg.) *puns - ha, ha!

@@Steel Accord (fun to debate with!)

@@ghostfacekiller39 (That guy that's known for being a fan of...hmm. I forgot who he's a fan of.)

@@TheMarkz0ne (He's a cool guy, you just gotta get to know em)

@@Pegasus (Pretty sure is a druid or something.)

@@Kyoshi (Makes awesome sigs, and has a stream on twitch.tv)

@@SasQ (You probably never heard of him.) *If you haven't heard of him, you've been living under a rock.

@@Jump Cut (Just because)

And a shout out to everyone else I may have forgotten and even to those friends that just popped up in my friends list without approval for some reason.

Edited by Minister KelGrym
  • Brohoof 2

No one has mentioned me... I feel alone, that I'm not a favorite!

:(

Your my favorite member as well, :).  I have a prev. post on the last page(s), but forgot to add you, b/c the "mentions" weren't recording the link.  So to add to my previous choices, its You and @,

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Like to add some new super cool members since the last time I post here, it would be

Inclement Blitz

Huntress

Antismurf9001

Milk Wave

Samurott 

Wild Star

SkyHeart

SkyStorm

Edited by Wayzer

Do we REALLY need another thread like this? I mean, it is threads like this that makes people feel left out,

For example:

I like to consider myself a good friend of Wayzer's, yet I am not on his list.. therefore I feel a little saddened, but that was just an example..

For other people it can be worse, much worse

• Brohoof 1

Do we REALLY need another thread like this? I mean, it is threads like this that makes people feel left out,

For example:

I like to consider myself a good friend of Wayzer's, yet I am not on his list.. therefore I feel a little saddened, but that was just an example..

For other people it can be worse, much worse

Yeah I'm surprised this thread is still alive.

A number of posts have been removed from this thread. Please remember that this thread is for discussion of your favorite members, not for debating whether or not this thread should exist.

If you believe that this thread should not exist, feel free to take it up with the staff via a report. If you would like to continue the debate, feel free to make a new thread for it. But please do not continue to spam this thread with posts that don't answer the topic question. Thanks~ :)

Have people forgotten about this already? Please, have a little more faith in your friends, if you're honestly questioning your friendship with them just because you aren't on some list then I recommend looking at things from a different perspective before you let your feelings on the matter potentially ruin what you already have while you still have it :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 3

Have people forgotten about this already? Please, have a little more faith in your friends, if you're honestly questioning your friendship with them just because you aren't on some list then I recommend looking at things from a different perspective before you let your feelings on the matter potentially ruin what you already have while you still have it :okiedokielokie:

haha, yeah! I mean like I said, mine was just an EXAMPLE, I don't really feel like that, in all honesty, the only reason I'd care if I was on someone's list, would be if it was a bad mention or someone's most hated user's list, but even then I'd just want to find out why they put me there...

• Brohoof 1

@@TheMarkz0ne, because although he's utterly full of crap a lot of times, at least his tinfoil rants get me thinking seriously about a wide variety of topics.

......I appreciate it. But I have linked all my sources. I just use common sense and want to help people realize they're free and don't need people in power wiping their butt.

Is it weird if I thought of myself? :huh:

Yes, but lots of people already did just that.

No one. I love and give appreciation to everypony! :) *hugs all*

lol that's probably as good as it gets for me :)