Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Belly button pierceings?

Huntress

Hey I wanted to know what y'all think of them? I just recently got mine done. But I wanna know what you would think of a guy getting his done? Hot or Not, anyway I really adore mine :P so lemme know!

Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here.

Edited by NONAME
  • Brohoof 1

Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here. Something was here.

Edited by NONAME
  • Brohoof 1

Belly button piercings are definitely not a thing for guys. They'd just look weird on a guy. Mind you, as it is I don't much care for them on girls, either, as I think belly buttons are cute enough as they are! :wub:

I'm all for men or women expressing themselves in the way they want, doesn't matter if it is outside of the gender binary.

I haven't ever thought about belly button piercings on guys, but the more I think about it, the more inappropriate it seems for a guy, even on feminine guys it would look off.

.. Then I looked up some pictures and to be honest, it actually looks kinda good. I mean, it's just different, but the ones I've seen are pretty decent, some even really attractive. I guess my expectations were proven wrong in a good way ^^ , so if a guy was thinking about getting one, I'd say go for it!

To be honest I don't like belly button piercings. I prefer natural looks, so piercings don't do anything for me.

Also, it doesn't matter if you're male or female when it comes to piercings.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

I don't much care for them on girls, as I think belly buttons are cute enough as they are! :wub:

I agree. 

I was never a huge fan of this particular kind of piercing. (On guys, or girls.)

Though that's not to say that I dislike them.

Edited by Mikami

I'm personally not a fan of piercings in that I don't think they really add anything to a person's overall appearance unless they're incredibly obvious. But I don't think they take away anything either, and I won't begrudge anybody who has them.

I think anyone getting piercings is lovely because I have a body mod adoration ^^

Once knew a guy that had his belly button pierced on all four sides

it was really interesting haha

Im a guy, however, my ex-gf had one and she got rid of it, b/c she knew i disliked it.  TBH, piercings, excluding ear piercings is ugly as hell.  Not my kind of thing and hope the next girl i find doesn't have any. 

I love belly button piercings. I like any piercings besides..the really weird and exotic ones, but I try not to judge, because that is their body and not mine.

I got my belly button pierced and adored it. No infections, nothing, healed up great :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Personally I'm not at all into piercings and would never get it done myself. I don't even have pierced ears so anything as exotic as belly button piercing would be way out of my comfort zone. But to each his/her own and if you like it, roll with it. 

I never knew guys got their belly buttons pierced. Guess I've learned something new today. :muffins:

Definitely nothing against it if it works for them. Heck. I'm the last person to judge anyone over body modification. :-P

Although there is a bit of a hedonistic side of me that grins at the idea of getting my belly button pierced, I highly doubt that's something I would get done. The only thing I would get pierced are my ears. But considering that my hair covers up my ears, I doubt any earrings I wear would be visible. :mlp_laugh:

Piercings aren't really my cup of tea, so I highly doubt I would get one on my belly button. Even if I did, I'm too unfit to do the look justice.