is it made of lemon juice

doorknob, ankle, cold

Now my song is getting thin

I've run out of luck

Time for me to retire now

and become a duck

• Brohoof 6

LUNA WON'T YOU CRY FOR ME

Right, so I wanna see how Ghostie reacts, but I think Rarity was pretty spot on in this episode. It did a good job of telling the lesson without ruining characters to do so.

• Brohoof 2

Well that episode was pretty heartwarming. Seriously I'm not really a fan of the Christmas Carol trope, but this episode played it off great. Also Sweetie Belle was adorable also before ghostie says anything yes Rarity was excellent too.

10/10

• Brohoof 3

Luna was awesome. I liked the episode, it was interesting and Sweetie Belle was adorable. I think most people have had their spotlight taken away from them. But for her to learn what really happened, like during her birthday and regarding her costumes. I think she did evolve in this episode. All in all, it was a good episode I liked it. Luna made the episode awesome, I was like: "Luna! Luna!" lol Great episode.

Also, the reference, just the name of the episode to "For whom the bells tolls" by Metallica was awesome. I'd say it was fitting for the episode at least for the visuals. We'll see a PMV with that song probably with scenes from the episodes.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

LUNA WON'T YOU CRY FOR ME

Right, so I wanna see how Ghostie reacts, but I think Rarity was pretty spot on in this episode. It did a good job of telling the lesson without ruining characters to do so.

Yeah, it felt very, very real. Even that Sweetie screwed up... Lets be honest, kids do that from time to time.

• Brohoof 3

Pros: -Luna is back

-return of sapphire shores

Cons: -Sweetie Belles attitude(The negative) She seems a little selfish in her situation with Rarities Generosity un-intentionally upstaging her.

... Let me be honest here, first ten minutes of the episode, I was expecting to thoroughly HATE this episode. The ponies at the play being SO inconsiderate of the feelings of children, Rarity being a sweetheart only for Sweetie Belle to be an ungrateful jerk who has NO understanding of her sister's efforts... for quite a bit of the episode, I was thoroughly ticked off, and even now, that still felt so off to me.

However, when Luna came to intervene in Sweetie's dreams, the episode DID start getting better. The conflict started feeling more understandable and relateable, and I do appreciate what it did. Luna herself was done wonderfully in the episode, and that little bit of dialogue where she refers to being outshined by her sister really shows that she's yet to escape such conflicts, which is something I assumed they wouldn't bring up again.

As well, Rarity was done PHENOMENALLY. She was caring, sympathetic, kind... all-in-all, just doing what she could to be a good older sister; even a good person. She was GENEROUS, to a point I don't think the show's done before. And I absolutely ADORED it. I felt so sorry for her for the first part of the episode, getting yelled at by her sister for just being nice. I couldn't even feel sorry for Sweetie because of that.

This episode really felt like a Christmas Carol-esque episode, and I'm honestly surprised it wasn't saved until then, given the showing of "past, present, and future", dreams, and whatnot.

It also felt... darker, than the mane episodes... even moreso than the CMC episodes, which tend to be more mean-spirited in general. Especially getting those scenes of watching Rarity's downfall like that, I never thought the show could be that bitter or get that cold.

To be perfectly honest, I should say this episode felt more like one of those darkER fanfictions. You know the ones. The ones that manage to be in-character for most of the characters yet still come off as much darker than the show itself tends to be.

Not necessarily a complaint, but it's just... something I didn't expect from the show.

Overall, this was a very good episode. Not one of my favorites, mainly because of the beginning, but it was one I'm really, truly glad I watched. I give this episode an 8/10.

• Brohoof 6

Such a cute episode this week~  :yay:  

Sweetie Belle being into theatre is actually a pretty cool idea. And I can relate to her in her love of show tunes over the most popular music. I’m into writing and hope to be a (film) director too, so it’s nice to see Sweetie being relatable to me 

But that poor little filly gets tossed aside in favour of her older sister’s designs… I do like the Sweetie and Rarity episodes, their relationship is so interesting to watch. Rarity is a really good sister to her, there’s just a lack of communication sometimes. And I do love seeing Sweetie Belle guilt tripping her sister like she did in Sleepless In Ponyville :lol: 

We saw Sweetie Belle use her magic again~ She’s improving

Luna’s appearance in this episode was awesome. As usual.  :comeatus:  I loved the dream sequences, especially the inverted colour part. I did wonder what happened at Sweetie’s 5thbirthday party once she mentioned it at the start, but I expected it to be a noodle incident gag

Sapphire Shores has returned and she’s still fabulous

And the bouncer. Just. The bouncer. I liked him

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo are Sapphire fans :wub: 

The chase scene was pretty fun too

The ending when Luna comes to Sweetie Belle to help her outside of the dream was nice. And I think it’s cool that Sapphire seems to be a little superstitious with all her concerns about luck

OK. Luna has visited the dreams of Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. Next up is Apple Bloom

• Brohoof 4