Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private On a Day Like Today

DustyQuill

I see a pony flying down towards me. " probably here for the concert as well." As she flies down she comes towards me and speaks. " Hi. Yeah i'm here for the 'bubbly' concert. Vinyl got me a VIP ticket as a kinda leaving gift. I'm gonna be travelling around equestria, I just feel like there is more to life than Ponyville. Oh sorry, where are my manners, my name is Brechard, but you can call me Bre." I look at her accessories. " That's a wonderful tie you have there, it goes well with your mane. Are you a VIP as well? Because if you are, then you could probably come in with me, unless you are waiting for someone." I look up to the sky, the sun is starting to set. " Looks like it'll be starting in a couple hours or so. I think everypony will start arriving soon." Outside the venue is pretty quiet, the biggest noise is the carriages from the road. I pull my stetson back a bit so i can see better. " This mare seems quite awesome. I wonder if she has any plans for after the concert." A few ponies walk past, they seem drunk. 

(OOC) i hope its easy to see the talking and the story apart. if you cant then ill change it so you can.

((I can see it fine, so I'm all good))

"Well hey, Bre. And yeah, I'm a VIP. Well, that's what Spacer said." I said, looking at the pony in the ticket booth. "Oh, and thanks." I say, looking back at Bre with a smile, then adjust my tie a bit. 

I watched the drunk ponies walk by, and couldn't help but giggle. They looked and sounded so funny, stumbling around and slurring their words. Then, realizing they could have possibly heard me laughing, I looked down then past the ticket booth. 

"Spacer should so walk out right now..." I thought nervously. Looking back to the ticket booth, I remember something Bre had said earlier.

"Wait, you know Vinyl? That' so cool. She's such an inspiration to me." I say, looking at Bre with an amazed look on my face. I couldn't help but fan-mare a bit, seeing as how this pony actually knew Vinyl personally. 

However, that wasn't enough to take my mind off of Spacer and how she said something about letting me and Dust be her VIPs. I wanted so much to be able to be backstage with Spacer, Dust, and Bre. 

"That would totally beat standing out here with a ton of random, drunk ponies walking by, babbling about nothing." I thought, looking past the ticket booth again.

(edited)

I approach the hall eventually, but along the way I had made some friends. They were named Barley and Hopps, and after a few minutes it was clear why: they were some of the biggest drinkers I'd ever met. However, they seemed like the fun kind of drunks, the ones who will dance and stagger and say stupid things that still make sense to them. I of course immediately befriended them, because I find those without inhibitions tend to say the most profound things, and well, drunks don't tend to inhibit themselves very well. However, Barley and Hopps were not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, which was made evident by the pair of them realizing together: "Dude.... If you pull a fruit off a tree and eat it, it's like... The tree... Loses an organ or something... Seems pretty violent, man..." However, I humored them and acted just as silly, saying, "Maybe the trees think we are robbing them every time we take their fruit without asking them. Think it makes them angry or sad?" And that got them talking about it all over again. Soon enough, we had reached the music hall, and they were walking off ahead of me. At the same time, I see Star Catcher and another stallion standing outside the hall's door. I trot forward, adjusting my scarf and vest with some magic as I approach. When I reach the pair, I give a small smirk and turn to Star. "Miss Star, you are looking positively, shall we say, carbonated? No, that's not the word.. Hmm.." I giggle a bit at my joke, then remember the flower that I still have in my mane from before. I lift it with some magic, then gently poke it into Star's mane right next to the one she put there herself. "Haha, I wasn't mocking you there. Just saw it and thought of you is all," I say, then turn to the other pony. "And you, my good sir, seem a fine fellow and a privilege to know. Name's Dusty Quill, ponies call me Dust. Good to meet you!" I turn back to Star. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go on in. I mean, she never did teach us a secret knock or any such nonsense, so I figure it's fine, right?" I fling open the door, but just as I do, the bouncer returns from his supper break, and I find myself standing face to face (well, more like face to mid-chest) with a large and now grumpy earth pony bouncer. "Heh.. Can I try the secret knock?" I tap my hoof weakly against the door a few times, pause for a second, then bolt away, while he gives chase. As I lead him out from the door, I call back, "Get inside while the way is clear! And save me a good seat!!" I have him chasing me in circles while I magically doodle a mustache on his face using my signature spell. "Can't we talk this out, Mister Bouncer Pony?" I call futilely while he continues to attempt to apprehend me. Needless to say, I am having too much fun, and my face betrays this truth.

Edited by DustyQuill

(edited)

I giggle a bit at Dust's joke, then watch him attempt to walk inside. When he decides to have a little fun with the bouncer, I couldn't help but laugh. When he told me to go inside, I looked at Bre, still laughing. 

"Come on! This is way more bubbly than the proper way to get in." I yell, then trot inside. "Well this is pretty cool. Totally dizzy-making." I say with a huge smile on my face as I look around. It was a pretty big place, but I couldn't waste time studying it right now. "We should go find Spacer. Then I could relax a bit." I was still laughing, adrenaline rushing through me. 

I looked over to where I thought backstage could be, then turn to Bre and motioned with my head in that direction. And suddenly, I was off. I was running pretty fast, but not pushing myself. I thought I'd save that in case we got into some trouble, and we really needed to run.

Soon, by chance, I found a door with Spacer's name on it. However, there was a large pony walking down the hall towards us. I turned to him wide-eyed, then back to the door. 

"Spacer!" I called, banging on the door. "Hey, it's Star Catcher!" I looked at the pony, and he was advancing pretty quickly. He didn't look too happy either. I was about ready to bolt. ""Spacer!" I screamed once more, banging on the door loud enough to wake up the entire city.

Edited by DashieHeart

"You are music, you are the beat" I say to myself as I look in a mirror flipping my mane to the side and gave a sexy pose. "Your going to drop the jaws of any stallion with the beats and looks" I said giggling as I grabbed a glow stick and bent it into a circle and placed it around my neck along with a couple lights on the headphones that were going to light up with the beat of the music.

It looked like there was still a couple hours before showtime but my train of thought was quickly interrupted by a banging on my door. "Coming!" I say thinking my time was off and bolted for the door tripping over the couch. Scrambling to get my hoofing down I finally get to the door and swing it open to see Star Catcher and a stallion with another angered bouncer approaching. I quickly hopped in between them "These two are with me" I say with a smile and closed eyes hoping the bouncer knew who I was. The stallion bouncer stopped in his path and gave a nod and slowly backed away returning to his original post.

I turn around and about jumped up and down. "You made it!!!" I say as I hugged Star Catcher with excitement running through my body. I noticed how stunning Star Catcher looked. "Your going to rock the dance floor Star! Where's Dust? He make it?" I ask before realizing the other stallion standing next to her. "Whose your friend?? My names Spacer, whats yours??" I say with a smile "Another chance to make a friend, YES!" I yelled inside my head.

Music began to play through the speakers within the building starting the night off. It was less than an hour before it was time for me to get up on stage. "Here! These are for you two and Dust when he gets here" I give Star and the stallion a couple of glow sticks as I took out a couple more and placed one around my ear one around each base of my wings and entwined another in my tail.

By now the bouncer (who clearly needed some work on his endurance) had been largely worn out by all the chasing and had fallen to the ground, gasping for breath, so I as a good sport erase the stache from his face. I trotted over to him, lightly booped him on the snout, to which he growled a bit but didn't get up yet. "No worries, good sir, I'm actually a VIP here," I promise him. As I start to walk away, he moans incoherently and gives a nod that basically says "Go ahead, I don't care anymore." I grin and stroll into the hall. I see that the backstage bouncer has apparently been better informed than his front door counterpart, as he lets me past into the backstage area. I trot along the hallway until I reach Spacer's room. "Spacer, I'm not sure if you'd quite believe what I just went through out there. Not to mention the poor bouncer. He's in half-cardiac arrest it looked like, so I let him catch his breath some. Anyway, this is a nice looking place you got here!" I enter the room and pick the fluffiest looking couch onto which I flop unceremoniously. "Very comfy. A stallion like me could get used to this, yes indeed." I grin up at Spacer. "So, you getting psyched for the show? I'm sure you'll do great! After all, a few handsome stallions like me and Bre here oughta keep the morale up, no?" I wink slyly, then dramatically flip one end of my scarf around my neck.

I run with Star through the building, trying to find the DJ's room. Once we get there she bangs on the door incredibly loudly and one of the bouncers paces to our direction, when she opens the door she informs the bouncer we are with her and lets us in. " My name's Brechard. I'm guessing Vinyl must think your music is good, if she got me a VIP ticket for your concert." Music starts playing throughout the building. Spacer hands me and Star a few glow sticks. I connect them and place the ring around the middle of my stetson. Dust finally walks in and tells us the bouncer almost had a heart attack from running circles. " You're one crazy dude Dust. You tired a bouncer to that point by running in a continuous circle?" Dust flops onto the sofa and makes a silly comment, which profusely at. He then speaks to Spacer to try and give her a confidence boost. " Yeah, i'm great with morale." I say sarcastically. " But I wouldn't be here if Vinyl didn't get me a ticket, clearly she thinks your music is good, otherwise she would get me a ticket to her concert." I move part of my mane out of the way of my face. " You'll do bodacious out there, everyone in the crowd will think that as well." 

(OOC) yes, i do say bodacious in real life. 

I laughed at Dust's comment about the bouncers as I followed him into my room. "Ya you wouldn't be the first, I mess with them from time to time, never ran from one though" I turned to Brechard and give a warm smile. "Nice to meet you Brechard" I about jumped again when Bre mentioned about Vinyl giving him the ticket "She thinks I'm good? so awesome!". There was so much excitement and nervousness running through my body but I kept my cool. "Yes it is nice temporary room isn't it?" I say trotted through the place taking in what I missed before. When Dust asked if I was psyched I stopped and jumped into a attack stance "You bet I'm psyched! Been waiting for this for weeks" I say jogging in place for a couple seconds. "You stallions better keep the morale up" I said winking back to Dust and Bre "or my music will make you dance for eternityyy ooooo" I say shaking my front hoofs like a ghost. I laughed at myself and picked up a couple glowsticks from a side table and placed them around Dust's neck "You can't be seen in here without these on, its a must" I say connecting the end pieces together at the back of his neck. "I really appreciate the support form you all" I say with a big smile trotting up in front of the both of them. After hearing bodacious I couldn't help but snicker a bit "Thats a new word to my vocabulary" I thought to myself. I took a glance at the time and seen it was less then 15 mins away from her entrance. "Well its about that time for my gig" I said placing a hoof on my fast beating heart in my chest along with the feeling of butterfly's in my stomach.

" You can't been seen eh, do you think I might need a few more? Cause I think I might." I take the glow sticks off my hat, and place one around the top of each leg and one around my neck. " I think I might be seen better now, don't you." I sit down on the sofa with Dust. " This is comfy isn't it Dust. Spacer, would you mind carrying us on the sofa out to the stage, so we can listen to your music while sitting in the comfiest sofa ever made?" I say jokingly and start laughing. " But in all seriousness, this sofa is bloody comfy. Why don't both of you join us on here, there seems to be enough room for the four of us. And if there isn't, then one of you could just lay across the three of us. I'm sure that would be just as comfortable as sitting on the sofa." I laugh a bit more. " They probably think i'm an idiot don't they. Why can't I act normal?" I move my hat so it is covering most of my face and look down. " That was a stupid thing to say." I play with my hooves a bit, hoping they didn't take my last comment in a bad way. To try and brighten my mood I say something a bit off topic. " Lovely weather today wasn't it."

((OOC: trying a reply on my iPhone. We will see how this goes))

"Well, while I think your idea is solid Bre, I'm thinking that presently it is time to jaunty on out to the dance floor and make some bodacious dancing happen," I say, grinning at Bre as I use what I just decided was a Bre-word. "Soooo..." I say, getting up and lifting Bre and Star just barely off the floor with some magic and leaping out the doorway, ponies in tow behind me. "Spacer, do us proud, eh?" I call after her as I sprint from the room down the hall to the main hall. I carry the pair all the way to the front of the already-massive crowd, eventually setting them down next to me. I start dancing somewhat to the pre-music, but I'm saving my real energy for Spacer. My dance is a bit weird to say the least; limbs and appendages flail with reckless abandon and I generally make a fool of myself. I notice the pair not dancing with as much wild energy as I, so I grab each of them by a hoof and we all start twirling around. I laugh gratuitously and call out "This is awesome! When's Spacer gonna come out??"

I laughed as the rest of the ponies talked and joked with each other. I didn't say much, mostly because I was still in shock from the giant bouncer that had come after Bre and I. However, looking around and taking in everything the others said was enough to keep me quiet, also. 

I remembered the glow sticks that Spacer had given me as she puts a few around Dust's neck. I take a few and intertwine them with the bracelets I already have on. Then, copying Spacer, I put one around my ear. Using the last bunch I had, I put a couple on one of my back legs, then the rest go around the base of my tail in colorful, glowy rings.

Suddenly, I was being lifted off the ground by magic, and I soon realize that it was Dust. I laugh, and go along with it. Soon, Dust, Bre, and I are out on the dance floor. Naturally, I start dancing around, not really caring about what anypony else thought. However, I did notice a couple of stares from some random stallions around me. I smiled, and began dancing a bit sexier.

"I knew I looked good." I thought, eyeing a few of the stallions. Then, I turn to Dust as I hear him ask about Spacer. 

"No idea! Soon probably!" I yell back, trying to be heard over the music and the crowd. Then, I get an idea, and smile at him deviously. "Wanna dance?" I ask, stepping closer to him.

The music faded off as all the lights concentrated on the stage. An announcer could be heard over all the talking ponies and when he raised his voice to his loudest, he said my name as I slid onto the stage on all four legs up until I was behind the turntables. I played with my mic around my ears turning it on "Hey every pony! Are you ready to dance??" I yelled as I spinned a record and pressed a button creating a bass beat and repeated  "I said are you ready to dance!?!." Hearing all the ponies yell yes was enough for me to to drop the bass and crank the sound up to max.

Just as I dropped the bass deeper the lights shifted to the crowd and began to strobe along with changing colors. They were synced up with my turntable as I pressed numerous synths and fades. My headphones lit up as well. One side of my headphones were covering my ear while the other rested behind my other ear. I had so much adrenaline the nervousness left me as I was in the zone with my music. My head bounced with the bass as my mane and tail flowed with me.

It wasn't very long before I scanned the dance floor for my new friends as I started spinning two records. I spotted all three one them dancing away with each other. I smiled and waved to them in a cool manner keeping the music in line. "Give them a show they won't forget" I thought to myself as tossed up a glowstick catching it with my wing as it rolled down it across my back to the other wing. I popped it up into the crowd all while keeping beat.

(OCC: Just if any pony is interested this would be the type of music she'd be playing)

I am immediately thrilled by the sight of Spacer. "There she is! WOOHOO!" I cry out as I cheer with the rest of the crowd. I am shocked and pleased by the immediate explosion of light and sound. This is, in fact, my first ever live concert to speak of, so I didn't know what to expect, which meant this was a pleasant surprise. For a few seconds I am almost mesmerized by the sight of Spacer in her element, spinning discs and otherwise looking like a sheer wave of confident talent. I can tell already that this night is going to yield some really good material for writing, which makes me very excited to say the least.

When I realize Star was talking to me when she asked to dance, I blush a bit in spite of myself. However, I recover quickly enough. "Haha, I would love to! Just a warning, though: I have no idea what I'm doing. I've never danced in front of others like this, let alone danced with anypony." With that, I start to dance again, now facing Star, but now that I've gone and gotten myself good and nervous, I find myself tripping periodically and hope desperately that she isn't expecting too much of my ability (or lack thereof).

I smiled when Dust agreed to dance, and started dancing along to the beat of the song with him. With all the lights and the crowd and seeing Spacer in her element, this night was turning out to be amazing. Especially since I got to spend it with my new friends.

I closed my eyes and danced, feeling amazing and free. When I opened my eyes again, I saw Dust dancing a bit awkwardly. I giggled and smiled at him. I walked up to him and got close to his ear.

"You don't have to be so nervous, Dust. There's nothing to worry about. It's just me, you know." I said, then pulled back and gave him a sort of flirty look. "Just follow my lead, it's easy." I yelled, then began dancing again, keeping my eyes on his. 

I was dancing to the beat, feeling the vibrations from the speakers in my hooves. Adrenaline was rushing through my body, and the energy from every pony else was amazing. I couldn't help myself, and began dancing a bit more flirty than I had first intended on. 

I kept my gaze locked on Dust, smiling the entire time. "Loosen up a bit, Dust. Dancing is easier when you just go with the flow." I said, grinning a bit.

When Star gets close to me ear and speaks, I am taken off guard completely. Oh wow. Is she being... No, that can't be it, I'm just overreacting. We're just some new friends dancing at our new friend's concert. I think. Shoot, thinking too long, gotta keep dancing. I look at Star to see the way she dances, and try to emulate her style of movement. It proves largely successful, as I feel much more confident following the lead of somepony who seems to know what she is doing. Eventually I forget my confusion and just start laughing and dancing free of care, feeling my scarf twirl around me like a ribbon on a ballet dancer. I let the music's beat fill me up and just let loose, this time confident and sure of myself. After a while though, I notice that some of the moves I have been imitating from Star seem to be a bit... forward, somepony could say. I then realized that since I had been imitating her, I was doing them too. This both made me laugh at myself and wonder at Star. There must be more to her than I saw at first. She seemed so sweet and innocent and bubbly before, but once the concert started she has gotten a little, well, flirty. I considered for a moment. I definitely am okay with this development, I decided, then started dancing my way closer to Star. "What do you think, Catch? Have I improved?" I ask while whirling about, returning her broad smile with one of my own.

I giggled and nodded at Dust. "Yeah, a lot actually. Looking very bubbly." I said. 

Closing my eyes momentarily, I could literally feel the mood in the room. With everypony dancing and laughing and having a great time, the room simply felt excited and energetic and happy. I laughed, then opened my eyes and looked at Dust. 

"He seems to have loosened up a bit. A lot more, brave and free." I thought, watching him dance. He looked like he was having fun.

Looking down at his scarf, I got an idea. I grabbed it from him, and started waving it around in the air. I lifted up into the air and spun around, letting the scarf flap around freely. As I landed, I looked at Dust, and flashed a devious smile. 

"Why don't you come a bit closer?" I said, putting the scarf around his neck and pulling him towards me. We were face to face, and I giggled, looking into his eyes. "Better." I said, then wrapped the scarf around the rest of the way. I closed my eyes and laughed, the adrenaline pumping through my veins. 

Again, I got real close to his ear. "Did I ever tell you that you're really cute?" I asked, then pulled away a bit, but stayed inches away from his face, and smiled.

As soon as Star grabs my scarf, I am immediately in Get the Scarf Back Mode. However, since she can easily evade me with her wings, I have to settle for keeping an eye on her and her silly antics. She finally lands and taunts me a bit to coerce me to come closer. I see the smirk forming on her face and I wonder what exactly she has in mind when I come closer. When I am within range, she tosses the scarf around my neck and uses it to pull me in close, causing me to yelp in momentary surprise. I find myself immediately blushing furiously and laugh nervously. She comes in close to whisper in my ear, and remarkably, even over the loud and pervading beat of Spacer's song, I can hear her perfectly. I find myself caught off guard by her words, and turn even redder somehow. "I, hehe, don't know if you did, Star. I think I'd have remembered that." I have totally lost my cool once more. "I mean to say, heh, that I'm glad you think so! And, uh, uhm..." I have achieved perfect redness by this point. "I think you're.." and my air supply stops even as my mouth keeps moving. I clear my throat some and try again. "I think you're very cute too," I manage. Sweet Celestia could you be handling this any worse? I berate myself.

The way he talked made me laugh a bit, since he was acting so nervous.

I giggled, and began dancing again. "Thanks. And, you don't have to be so nervous, babe." I say, smiling. I move closer yet again, and kiss him on the cheek. "Concert's aren't meant for being nervous. They're meant for dancing and being free. But most importantly, letting your true feelings show." I said, then winked at him. "So just dance."  

Soon, I was dancing again, eyes closed, feeling the vibe in the crowd. Every so often, I'd steal a glance at some of the other ponies around me, who were dancing and laughing and going crazy. I usually ended up laughing with them, not even knowing why. 

At one point, I looked over at Bre, who hadn't been talking the entire time. 

"Guess Bre's having too much fun to talk." I thought with a smile. 

I looked over at Dust, and smiled a sweet, innocent smile. I walked over to his side, and nudged him softly. 

"Having fun?" I asked, moving a bit closer to him. "I know I am. This is really bubbly." I say, giving him another slight nudge and laughing. 

The room vibrating from the sound waves gave me such a rush of emotion as I began to climax the music again ending it with a big bass drop. I opened my eyes to the crowd before me and seen Pegasi flying around, Unicorns using there magic to flip around glowsticks, and Earth ponies bobbing there heads. Every pony was having a great time from the looks of it. I seen Star Catcher fly up with Dust's scarf and whip it around before landing again and I giggled "Looks like my new friends are bonding pretty well" I thought to myself. I was so much into my music and was almost jumping up and down myself.

After countless minutes of Djing, I began to break a sweat and ended my mix with a huge bass drop as I jumped up flapping my wings, hovering and yelling to the crowd. "Thanks to everypony who came out tonight! Relax, have fun and let your inner soul free!". I dropped back down fading my mix into the original music that was playing before.

I trotted off the stage breathing heavily with all my glowsticks glowing brightly around my body and was greeted by a crowd of ponies that surrounded me once I entered the dance floor. Somehow I fought off the fans and made it to the refreshment table in the back. I grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down overfilling my mouth getting water all over my chin and down my neck. After getting the last drop out I seen a couple stallions checking my out and gave them a wink then turned to the dance floor with a swing of my plot and walked slowly away making one of the stallions jaw drop. "Never gets old" I think to myself as I look for my friends on the crowded dancefloor. I take off into the air and put a hoof up to cover all the flashing lights.

While Dust and Star are dancing with each other, I begin to headbang a little and move my front hooves to the beat. I look over to them doing a more formal dance. There are pegasus flying around above us, twirling around with their glow sticks on to make a wonderful light effect. Some unicorns use their magic to also make awesome effects with their glow sticks. " This is awesome." I think to myself. I leave the dance floor to get a drink. They have a rather large selection of drinks at the bar, but I just get a couple shots of vodka. I drink them,  give the shot glasses back the mare behind the bar, and go back to the dance floor.

After a lot of good jams, Spacer puts back on the music that was on before she came on stage. I trot over to her, but before I get a chance to speak she fly's up and covers the lights. " Now I see why we need these glow sticks." I laugh extremely loudly, for about a second, everypony stopped making any sound due to my laughter over the music. Luckily they just go back to being loud and dancing. " Spacer, I know you said it's gonna be dark, but I cant see a bloody thing except for floating glow sticks." I hope she heard me over all the noise.

After hovering in the air for a minute or two. My ears twitched to a familiar voice down below. I took a look down to see Brechard and I drop to the ground right in front of him. "There you are!" I said with a big smile "And I agree with you, its very dark in here" I yell over the music "What'd you think of my performance?" I asked as I began to dance with the music with my mane partly covering my face "I hope I didn't blow your mind too much" I say winking at Bre. "Lets see how much he wants to party it up" I thought to myself as I leaned in under his hat to his ear so he could cleary hear me "Wanna take some shots? Maybe somthing to quench your thirst?" I say flirty as I take his hat and place in on my own head "You coming Bre?" I say dancing backwards towards the bar motioning him towards myself.

It definitely was heating up at this gathering. There was so many ponies conversing, dancing and drinking that I was wondering why no pony else bumped into me as I backed up.  I eventually felt my behind hit the bar and turned my head to the bartender "Give me and my friend the strongest shot you got!" I demanded before looking back at Brechard and tipping the hat to him.

" I think you did awesome. I would wink, but you know, its pretty dark and you probably wont see it." While she dances, I just stand there, talking. " You blew my mind pretty well, though I think it would have been blown completely if there was some metal in there as well." She come close to my ear and speaks, probably so I don't mishear her. " Sure, i've already had some shots, but I think I can handle some more... Ahh, meh hat." I laugh as she takes my hat and places it on her head. " Yeah i'm coming." 

I follow her to the bar, that she walks backwards into. " You sure you can handle this, I can drink quite a bit without getting intoxicated." I pick up the shot and drink it. " Can we get some more of these please." The bartender hooves us four shots. " How many you think you can take before getting dunk?" I take my two shots and drink them. " How much alcohol is in these anyway? I'm starting to feel something, that usually indicates a lot." I take the hat from her head and place it back onto my head. " Mah hat." I giggle at her. " We're gonna get wasted aren't we."

I watch in awe as Bre puts down multiple shots after I take my first "Hmm how many I can take before I get drunk? You may be surprised but I am a lightweight" I laugh as hear his question about if they were going to get wasted "Wasted wouldn't be the exact word but something along those lines" I say taking another shot then bobbing my head to the beat. I raised my voice and asked "You dance much Brechard?" feeling the groove through my body. I was already starting to feel the alcohol run through my body but shrugged it off and bounced around Brechard to the beat of the music "Care to dance?" For being my 3rd new friend today I was warming up to him pretty fast. Maybe it was because I was in my usually environment or maybe it was the alcohol. Either way I was smiling through all of it. Hopefully all my new friends felt she was a good friend. "Where is Star Catcher and Dust?" I thought. I hope they are having as much fun as me and Brechard. As much as I loved this environment, I loved at the colors floating around the room.

As soon as Star kisses my cheek, I for the first time feel completely comfortable with how much of a fool I've looked like all night. Watching her dance is almost more fun than dancing itself, but I still dance too since I know it'll make Star happy. When Spacer finishes her set, I cheer with all my might and bellow her name loudly, but I don't get the chance to talk to her for now. After a while, when the lights go down, I feel my way over to Star again. "Bubbly indeed," I comment. "To be honest, I'm kinda new to the party scene, so this is all mostly unfamiliar to me. Not to say that I don't know how to have fun, just that I'm not used to this sort of thing." I consider for a moment. "I'm glad the first party I went to, I went with friends as good as you. I guess what I'm saying is, thank you." With that, I decide to shut myself up by attempting to kiss what I thought was her snout, but instead ended up being her ear. I laugh a bit apologetically, but decide to recover by picking her up with a bit of magic and place her on my back and start prancing around, laughing.

"Well, You're wel-" I began to talk, but before I could finish, Dust kisses me on the ear. I hear him laugh a bit, so I realize he didn't exactly mean to do it. However, I star to laugh, too.

When he picks me up with his magic and puts me on his back, I began laughing even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, to keep myself from falling. At one point, I looked over to see a bar on the far side of the room. I grinned, then looked down at Dust.

"Hey, there's a bar over there. Wanna go have some shots?" I ask, then hop off of his back. But, before he even had a chance to answer me, I grab his scarf yet again and run off with it in the direction of the bar. 

"Come get it!" I yell to him, pushing through the crowd of ponies. I threw the scarf around my neck, then turned my head to see if Dust was there. However, it was fairly dark and all I could really see while I was rushing through the crowd were glowsticks. So, I turned back around and began pushing through ponies again, watching the lights dance around the room with everypony else.