Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

On 7/4/2018 at 2:06 PM, Denim&Venom said:

And the latest DB is up. Much better than the last Ryu one. 

Spoiler

The fight was good, but I felt the pacing was really bad. Similar to Spyro, I thought Jin pulled out his demon mode way too quickly. Also, I don't know enough to debate anything, but the reasoning behind Ryu's win was questionable.

Next fight is pretty cool, though.

Official Thumbnail for Next Time.
1000?cb=20180706164023

This fight will be traditionally animated by Jetz.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here it is. Spoilered cause of the gore.

Spoiler

My thoughts.

Spoiler

Maybe I need to rewatch it a couple times, but I didn't think it was that good.
Not because Afro lost, cause I knew that was coming from a mile away. Afro only has a manga, a 5 episode long anime, and a movie. Meanwhile
Jack had 5 seasons to do some crazy shit and develop. It was pretty obvious who the winner would be.

I just think they left out some things with Afro, not that it'd make too much of a difference, but it would've been nice to mention.
The battle itself was kind of cool, but Afro seemed out of character and the pacing was shit. Characters going super too early seems to be 
a reocurring theme in Death Battle.

Next time is pretty out of left field, but I'll take Carnage vs Lucy over Nightwing vs Daredevil, any day.

So.....if anyone cares.

Spoiler

Lucy is pretty much fucked, unless she can figure out Carnage's weakness to extreme heat before he slaughters her.

Edited by Panzy

• 2 weeks later...

A little news regarding Death Battle. Spoilered, just in case you don't want to know what the next fights are.

Spoiler

Next time will be Optimus Prime vs RX-78-2 Gundam. (Official TN, below.)
640?cb=20180817224149

After that, will be a live-action Death Battle between Nightwing from DC Comics and Daredevil from Marvel Comics

The S5 finale is unknown, but what we do know is that it will be animated by Blind Ferret. (The guys that animated Smokey vs McGruff)

Edited by Panzy

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

I liked some of Prime's moves, but overall it was a pretty boring episode.

Next fight, I was hoping for Bond vs Bourne or Jason vs Michael as the first Live-Action DB and I hate the match-up.
So, not looking forward to it. That being said, I'm rooting for Nightwing.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread's as dead as a doornail. Me and Denim are literally the only people who comment here, and that's just to post the latest Death Battle or news.

But, since you're here.

What do you think about Nightwing vs Daredevil?

22 minutes ago, Panzy said:

This thread's as dead as a doornail. Me and Denim are literally the only people who comment here, and that's just to post the latest Death Battle or news.

But, since you're here.

What do you think about Nightwing vs Daredevil?

Maybe now that I'm back it can liven up again.

I'm pretty excited. My money's on Daredevil. From what I understand Robin didn't get much tougher after becoming Nightwing. And Daredevil has better feats and has faced stronger enemies.

7 hours ago, Asbel Lhant said:

Maybe now that I'm back it can liven up again.

I'm pretty excited. My money's on Daredevil. From what I understand Robin didn't get much tougher after becoming Nightwing. And Daredevil has better feats and has faced stronger enemies.

Probably not.

I'm pretty hyped myself, mostly cause it's gonna be live-action and Yates killed it on the soundtrack again.

As for who I'm rooting for and betting on. Nightwing.

didn't these guys say kirby defeats majin buu and superman kills goku by zapping his brain while goku's in god form? 

I don't trust screw attacks death battles for a minute :twi:

See guys? I'm the heart of this thread. When I stop beating it dies. But when I'm active it's alive.:-D

3 hours ago, Panzy said:

Probably not.

I'm pretty hyped myself, mostly cause it's gonna be live-action and Yates killed it on the soundtrack again.

As for who I'm rooting for and betting on. Nightwing.

I am curious about your reasoning. Then again, He DID learn from the best. Probably had a better teacher than Daredevil.

3 hours ago, Olly said:

didn't these guys say kirby defeats majin buu and superman kills goku by zapping his brain while goku's in god form? 

I don't trust screw attacks death battles for a minute :twi:

I didn't get it either at first. But they turned out to be right upon further analysis I did, Also the series has changed and is much better now than it was back then. I reccomend giving it another try.

Just now, Asbel Lhant said:

I didn't get it either at first. But they turned out to be right upon further analysis I did, Also the series has changed and is much better now than it was back then. I reccomend giving it another try.

at times screw attack doesn't seem to know what they're doing 

3 hours ago, Asbel Lhant said:

I am curious about your reasoning. Then again, He DID learn from the best. Probably had a better teacher than Daredevil.

That's my main reasoning, but also I just feel Daredevil's blindness could be a major hindrance. I know DD's other senses are all superhuman and shit, but he's going against a man who was trained by a master of stealth. Nightwing's not some common thug that will easily allow DD to sense his movement.

Then again, the chances of Nightwing finding out that Daredevil's blind are pretty slim.

Honestly, I don't really know much about either character. I'm just making a guess out of the limited information I have.

1 minute ago, Olly said:

at times screw attack doesn't seem to know what they're doing 

SethTheProgrammer makes good points at times but he's wrong this time. In all honesty it really just depends on which version of Goku and which version of Superman we're talking about. Some versions of Superman are weaker than others. And Goku owns those. But the ones he can't beat royally fuck him.

The real question is why did they have Gaara lose to Toph and Tifa lose to Yang? What kind of drugs were they on when they made those?

Just now, Panzy said:

That's my main reasoning, but also I just feel Daredevil's blindness could be a major hindrance. I know DD's other senses are all superhuman and shit, but he's going against a man who was trained by a master of stealth. Nightwing's not some common thug that will easily allow DD to sense his movement.

Then again, the chances of Nightwing finding out that Daredevil's blind are pretty slim.

Honestly, I don't really know much about either character. I'm just making a guess out of the limited information I have.

Except Blindness has never slowed Daredevil down or been an actual handicap for him in a fight. He more than makes up for it with his other senses. And Nightwing has been proven to be inferior to Batman. Stealth won't help him here. Even if he could turn invisible that would be pointless because Daredevil doesn't rely on his eyes and would find him with his radar sense.

Apparently there were things I didn't know about Nightwing. Still I really don't agree with this. Daredevil should have won. They completely disregarded Daredevil's superior feats and how he's faced tougher enemies than Nightwing has among other things.

That was amazing.

Spoiler

And I'm so glad Nightwing won. No offense, Daredevil. I likes ya, but I was just more familiar with Nightwing.

Next Time: I don't know how to feel, honestly.

• 3 weeks later...

Not going to watch it but I assume mario won that because it makes the least sense, which seems to be their method of determining winners. 

just making fun, I'm not angry