Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2019 at 5:39 PM, Denim&Venom said:

And we thought DBZ was OP. 

Can't tell if you're being serious or not. The characters in both of those animes are flies compared to the ones in DBZ. You should know this. When has anyone in either of those animes ever destroyed a planet? DBZ has people that can do that with just one finger...

15 minutes ago, Asbel Lhant said:

Can't tell if you're being serious or not. The characters in both of those animes are flies compared to the ones in DBZ. You should know this. When has anyone in either of those animes ever destroyed a planet? DBZ has people that can do that with just one finger...

Dude. Chill. 

It was just an observation on how both sides were far more powerful than most people give them credit for. 

Outside of DBZ, DC & Marvel, there aren't really any other franchise with absurd displays of power. 

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised no one's updated this.

Ganondorf vs Dracula.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IafWtxX5GQ&t

Spoiler

About time we got a good 3d fight this season. Though, I do wish we got more physical fighting between the two.

Mob vs Tatsumaki.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYTaY21z07I

Spoiler

I was rooting for Mob, because I thought Tatsu was a brat, and I kind of want to argue something here. But, I haven't watched either series, so I got nothing.
I will say, that it seems like Tatsu received multiple head injuries during that fight. So, I don't know how she was able to break ???% Mob's shield.

Anyways, the animation was awesome, but weirdly proportioned at times. The music was top-notch, yet another banger from Brandon Yates.

Next Time.

Spoiler

Deadpool vs The Mask.

I like Deadpool, but I'm hoping The Mask finally puts him down.

• 1 month later...

Man, I wanted to conjure a list of potential contestants for future Death Battles, especially after the All Might vs. Might Guy battle. I haven't posted much here, mainly because people might have stopped watching Death Battle altogether.

Me and my friend on discord watch every episode that releases lol. Just cuz ppl dont reply here dont mean we aint subbed to the channel and aint watching it. Im just not very active on here to begin with. But that All Might Vs Guy fight was really good, i was shocked at how good it was. I really did like how it ended, even if it surprised me.

• 4 weeks later...

I realized that ScrewAttack was closed down and replaced with just Death Battle!, meaning they no longer have the forums, not even their Discord server. Guess their forums were 100% focused on just Death Battle.

• 1 year later...

Man screw that Death Battle wikia. I have never seen such a rude community in all my life. That is the absolute rudest fandom that I've ever seen. If you try to start an innocent debate people will accuse you of being an attention whore and trying to start drama or some shit. And they wonder why their site can't have nice things and why people are leaving. Wow. Just wow. At least I'm safe here.

Anyway, just gonna go ahead and breathe new life into this thread.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had an experience on the official Death Battle wiki awhile back that was deeply disappointing. Despite attempting to engage in constructive conversation, I encountered individuals who were rude and disrespectful when interacting. What was even more concerning was that the staff themselves were participating in this behavior, and they were blatantly violating their own rules. The disregard for the site's own rules was very concerning. I witnessed several instances where rules were violated, yet no consequences were given. This is unacceptable and contradicts the very values the site claims to uphold. And I was the one who got punished, despite being polite and following all the rules. This was a clear violation of the site's own policies and demonstrates a lack of fairness and respect. I am deeply disappointed that a community that claims to value respectful and constructive dialogue would allow this type of behavior to go unchecked. Moving forward, it is my hope that the site administrators will take swift action to address these issues and ensure that all members are treated fairly and respectfully.

I was very respectful and was trying to have an engaging conversation. They violated their own rules (disrespect, harassment, false claims, etc.), while I was being respectful and speaking politely in the comments section, explaining why I disagreed with certain fights. They ganged up on me and were very rude to me, and the mods and admins were in on it. I am very disappointed in this community. We could've had a civil and constructive debate. Instead, they insulted me, and even told me to outright shut up. The problem was that I was disrespected and they violated their own site rules, and yet, me, who was trying to have a civil conversation within the rules, was penalized. The disrespect I'm referring to came from the ones that called me stupid and outright told me to shut up. Now THAT is disrespect.

Anyway, Breathing new life into this topic now. Hopefully we can get some nice peaceful conversations and VS debates going in here.