Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

9 hours ago, Olly said:

Not going to watch it but I assume mario won that because it makes the least sense, which seems to be their method of determining winners. 

just making fun, I'm not angry 

You really won't believe Cartoon Fight Club. They're basically bootleg Death Battle. Terrible research, terrible animation, everything is inferior.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Asbel Lhant said:

Next fight is up now.

Spoiler

The analysis was entertaining, but the fight was pretty bland (The giant robot fight was kind of interesting.) and that OST is easily Brandon's worst.

Anyways, I'm glad Robo husbando won and I'm intrigued by the next fight.

Spoiler

Next Fight is Roshi vs Jiraiya. (Dragon Ball vs Naruto)

On 10/19/2018 at 4:13 PM, Olly said:

Not going to watch it but I assume mario won that because it makes the least sense, which seems to be their method of determining winners. 

just making fun, I'm not angry 

A lot of people seem to disagree heavily with them for how they figure the winner, some claiming their math or science is way off or whatever. The way I see it they at least put a considerable amount of thought into it so the outcome is still believable regardless.

1 hour ago, Slasher Panzy said:

Hide contents

The analysis was entertaining, but the fight was pretty bland (The giant robot fight was kind of interesting.) and that OST is easily Brandon's worst.

Anyways, I'm glad Robo husbando won and I'm intrigued by the next fight.

Hide contents

Next Fight is Roshi vs Jiraiya. (Dragon Ball vs Naruto)

I thought the soundtrack was pretty neat, actually. I also liked when they used Anarchy Reigns music in the Sam Fisher vs Solid Snake fight and people apparently hated that as well so take that as you will. :P

I never cared much about this Death Battle though. I don't know anything about Ultron and Sigma was never particularly interesting as a character to me.

I'm willing to bet the next one turns into a perv fest for at least a solid 30 seconds. <__< >__>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanos vs. Darkeid was, simply put, amazing. Thanos did put up a huge fight, but Darkseid completely trumps by jumping on one universe to the next, and being able to kill over and over again with the real Darkseid being completely unharmed. I hope Season 6 gives us more promising competitors, including a sentient weapon on wheels K.I.T.T. (or Knight Industries Two-Thousand) and Ishimura survivor Isaac Clarke from Dead Space.

I absolutely loved this one. You can see they pulled out all the stops. Unlike a lot of the fights it was pretty clear who was gonna win from the start. Thanos was so completely out of his depth. Not once did Darkseid put any actual effort into the fight.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

The latest DB is finally up! 

Spoiler

It might've been a stomp, but the episode was pretty enjoyable, other than the anti-climatic ending. I think my favorite part was Boomstick karate-chopping the watermelon.

As for the next time, I know it will be metal as Hell and probably one of the better Marvel vs DC fights, but I am disappointed that it lowers the chances of Spawn vs Ghost Rider.
So, it's kind of bittersweet.

7 minutes ago, Masked Panzy said:

Hide contents

As for the next time, I know it will be metal as Hell and probably one of the better Marvel vs DC fights, but I am disappointed that it lowers the chances of Spawn vs Ghost Rider.
So, it's kind of bittersweet.

Spoiler

I dunno. Spawn vs. Ghost Rider seems a bit too predictable. Ghost Rider could just Penance Stare Spawn, the late government assassin sent to hell for his sins. Even if that doesn't work, Ghost Rider is a walking weapon of supernatural origin, one of the few things Spawn can take damage from. I'd rather have them re-animate the match with Kratos, as that one hasn't aged well.

Personally, Hellboy, Jackie Estacado from The Darkness or War/ Death from Darksiders make more sense in matches against Spawn. Kinda surprised none of them have been used so far. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Since the fight was a close call admitted by them. Then that means Dragonzord would have beaten the Showa and Heisei versions of Mechagodzilla. 2 out of 3 battles would make Dragonzord the winner.

• 2 weeks later...