Foxx

Artists, what does your desk look like?

Hello there! Today, whilst sorting out my collection of ornamental erasers, I had a thought. Am I the only one who sorts their invisible ink pens by colour? Seriously though, what does your workspace look like? I don't have a photo right now,(stupid camera is out of power)but I will post one later. I have dubbed my desk "The Creation Station". I'm gonna stop now. 

Edited by Vixxen

This is where the magic happens. I am glad that I invested that $25 into my 100% portable art desk (a.k.a. "sketch book"). The kit was custom assembled for me (and by me) from school stuff I had lying around.

Well, i've got my computer next to my art desk, and i can tell you is..........its a mess.

I actually don't have a desk

I really wish I did though because then I'd have a place to store my drawing supplies and it'd making my drawings a tad bit neater, I think >A<

post-25582-0-47689500-1395771131_thumb.jpg

a mess but there is some things missing like my camera (broken) and my laptop which i had to use the web cam for.

i usally dont draw things by hand I mostly draw ponies on the computer and edit photos but when i draw by hand i do landscape stuff 

I just took this pic, I'm actually a controlled mess of an artist so... ok and I just ate and I have to have my coffee so DONT JUDGE ME...

DeskofanArtist_zpse1740ae9.jpg

Keyboard and wacom tablet :)

Badges

My desk in the corner of my messy af room.  I haven’t gotten my computer moved yet. But yeah. 

30A31366-BA18-439D-AAA5-A6F41D6FDB8B.jpeg

But this is an older picture. 

It's pretty organized tbh.

I only do traditional art as a hobby so I don't have a table full of paper and I hate having a mess so I normally clean up and organize everything after I finish drawing.

Edited by Messy Mane

My work desk is an absolute pigsty! It's so cluttered with papers, tools, toys and miscellaneous flotsam that I can barely make enough room to set a drawing tablet down. When I paint, I have to take a piece of pegboard and set it on my lap with my painting on top of it because I can't make enough room on my desk to accommodate it. I try to keep things tidy, but it never seems to last, and my apartment is just too small for all the junk I seem to collect. I'd post a pic of it but I can't find my iPod under all this junk. :rarity: 

Badges

Let's just say mine looks like trash. I try to clean it every once in a while, but I'm scared to go out of my room.

Well, I don't have a desk, I should really invest in one though....:mlp_wat:

Badges

I don't have my own desk I use the kitchen table. 

Badges

It was a confined mess, given that my computer took up 75% of the space. Recently, I managed to get a second desk, which is actually rather empty.

Badges