Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You do realize a Human could kill Celestia?

Bendy

(edited)

What are you guys going on about?  Any rogue worth anything with a knife could do the job easily.  The repercussions of Celestia dying though, that's a completely different story.

Edited by Archer Dash
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...
On 2014-03-23 at 3:31 AM, Bendy said:

Yes, you could argue an overpowered alternate version of Celestia could take a nuclear bomb and survive with ease. But still even then a powerful Human wizard from a world of Faerûn in the Baldur's Gate universe could use the spell "Spell Strike" Which when cast at a target creature, it will dispel all of the magical protections that surround that creature. Thus making Celestia vulnerable to attacks and potentially be killed if she fails to bring up another magical shield in time.

Assuming their magic is all the same thing. Different magic from different universes might work on totally different principles.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

Assuming their magic is all the same thing. Different magic from different universes might work on totally different principles.

I don't thing that celestia can't defeat Solaris the time consuming god that exist in past present and future and Solaris is a  super dimensional life formvzakyvMmv7w=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

I thought my opinion on alicorns not actually being almighty and immortal was widely unpopular on this site, then I read through this thread. This place was different back in 2014, WOW:coco:

And yeah, a superpowered human could kill Celestia, so long as they went for the head. 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I thought my opinion on alicorns not actually being almighty and immortal was widely unpopular on this site, then I read through this thread. This place was different back in 2014, WOW:coco:

And yeah, a superpowered human could kill Celestia, so long as they went for the head. 

I love that Thanos reference.

tumblr_pcpkb5idtT1sc0ffqo5_540.gif&f=1&n 

• Brohoof 1

On 2014-03-23 at 1:45 AM, Bendy said:

But overpowered Gary Stu Wizard (comes to life from a fan fiction universe) could easily destroy Celestia.

Some people claim Celestia is invincible. 

No fanfic needed, just Elminster.

On 2021-03-23 at 5:10 PM, Arvax said:

No fanfic needed, just Elminster.

I don't think that celestia can't defeat Solaris the time consuming god that exist in past present and future and Solaris is a  super dimensional life form 

vzakyvMmv7w=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...