Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Night is Better - Friday or Saturday?

Bolt the Super-Pony

Due to economic restrictions, I can only stay one night at the hotel, and I have to decide between Friday or Saturday night. Either way I would be arriving in the morning of the first day I selected (ex: staying Friday night = arriving Friday morning, leaving Saturday night at ~6:00; Saturday night = arriving Saturday morning and leaving Sunday after the closing ceremonies).

This is a hard decision for me, since this is also the first brony convention I've ever been to.

Given all of the events such as panels, concerts (esp. NEIGHham and the artists performing each night), opening vs. closing ceremonies, etc. Which night would be the best night to stay, with the better events (though they all sound good) taking place for that group of two days (Friday - Saturday, or Saturday - Sunday)?

Honestly it depends on what types of things you enjoy the most.  I would check out the schedule (www.babscon.com/events/), and make a list of the panels you really want to see, and then decide which of the days is better for you.  I mean for me, I'm really excited about the charity auction so I would want to be there Sunday, but a ton of people could care less about that so Friday and Saturday are more important to them.

However, if you're strictly asking which days have more stuff, Friday and Saturday go until like 2 am, and Sunday ends at around 6 pm, so you'd get to see a lot more by staying Friday night.

If it's just the cost of the hotel that's the problem, you might want to just look for a roommate (or another roommate or two if you already have one).  That way you can split the costs up a lot more and stay for the whole convention :D

• Brohoof 1