Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DOES THIS TITLE GET YOUR ATTENTION?!

Jack0vAllTrades

Hello everypony, new member here. I'm Jack0vAllTrades...obviously. I've been a pony fan for quite a while now, and have been a regular at Equestria Forums (a very humble, under-the-radar FiM forum). However, I felt like looking around for a new group of bronies to interact with, so here I am

Other than that, there's really not much else to say involving me and FiM. I do make PMVs and other similar fan videos though as well as badly drawn fanart, if anypony wants to see those (which I doubt, but you never know)

Also, I can't seem to figure out how to edit my avatar and signature. I assume I'm supposed to get higher than Blank Flank to be able to do that?

Edited by Jack0vAllTrades

Hello everypony, new member here. I'm Jack0vAllTrades...obviously. I've been a pony fan for quite a while now, and have been a regular at Equestria Forums (a very humble, under-the-radar FiM forum). However, I felt like looking around for a new group of bronies to interact with, so here I am

Other than that, there's really not much else to say involving me and FiM. I do make PMVs and other similar fan videos though as well as badly drawn fanart, if anypony wants to see those (which I doubt, but you never know)

Also, I can't seem to figure out how to edit my avatar and signature. I assume I'm supposed to get higher than Blank Flank to be able to do that?

I would love to see them I enjoy meeting other brony YouTubers! You can hopefully click on the teeny YT icon under my name. If not, http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFlowerPoison?feature=mhee

Hello and welcome to the forums new pony! post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

And the poasts in this section probably don't count towards that, right?

Only posts outside this forum (Welcoming Plaza) and Cloudsdale Colosseum counts. Edited by Jokuc

I see. I guess I've have to find some threads to poast in

I DON'T BELIEVE I DID, NO

IT IS ON Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

People always love to see what other people draw no matter how horrible it is :)

I still think I'm gonna wait until I get a few more people telling me that they want to see my videos and/or pictures before I do anything. I don't want them to go ignored and unnoticed

IT IS ON

In a manner similar to that of Donkey Kong?

I still think I'm gonna wait until I get a few more people telling me that they want to see my videos and/or pictures before I do anything. I don't want them to go ignored and unnoticed

Draw your best drawing possible, then put it on here and put the link in a status update =P

It sure got my attention, wondering what happened to the rest of the title. XD.

Hey there. :).

While we're at it, how DO you get even higher than a, "Blank-Flank?" :/.