Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have a crush on your OC?

Colorful Respawn

I just wanted to through this out because I don't have a girl OC, yet. I plan on making one eventually probably now. :P But I was wondering if any guys that have girl OCs or girls that have guy OCs have a crush on their OC? Maybe its because of the cuteness or the personality? Also there is nothing wrong with having a crush on a pony!

My OC's are usually spin off's of me or are vaguely similar..I'm not interested in selfcest. ; A ;

Though, I do have one cocky male OC, but he's not single.  :comeatus:  

, hiya :). Just letting you know that since your thread is related to OC ponies, I've gone ahead and moved it to the Sugarcube Corner section, since that's where stuff related to the fandom goes. As for me, I've never really thought about it :lol:. My OC's not a bad guy, but I'd probably be looking for someone nicer and more sensitive.

I can't have a crush on my oc, mostly because he IS me and it just causes all sorts of metaphorical, inception levels of bizarreness to have a crush on my other self. XD

None of my OCs are particularly related to me, and in fact I've designed all of them to appeal to me. That said, I don't particularly crush on any of them. Maybe back when I was using them more often.

I sort of have a crush on my own OC, I'm a guy, my OC is female (But I'm bi anyway).

But I have more a crush in the sense that she is sort of like me and I can fully emapthise with her because she's my OC and I have a lot of rp done with her. So I know what she is like, what she feels, who she is, and although I am not a female pony (so I wouldn't know how some things would exactly be like) I laughed and I cried with her. I'll admit I have sexualized her a few times (in the form of art and rp). I also have same sort of crush on someone else's OC. 

I sort of have a crush on my own OC, I'm a guy, my OC is female (But I'm bi anyway).

But I have more a crush in the sense that she is sort of like me and I can fully emapthise with her because she's my OC and I have a lot of rp done with her. So I know what she is like, what she feels, who she is, and although I am not a female pony (so I wouldn't know how some things would exactly be like) I laughed and I cried with her. I'll admit I have sexualized her a few times (in the form of art and rp). I also have same sort of crush on someone else's OC. 

Aw so cute  :wub:  I wouldn't say I have a crush on my OC, but we are really good friends. We star gaze together, try and count the stars together, anything about the solar system we do together because she loves, I mean loves the galaxy and how it works and whatnot. I would say that she is a female version of me, but so what?

Well my OC was supposed to be male but looks like a mare. So technically he's a mare, doesn't matter really. I don't have a crush on my OC. The thing is my OC was supposed to be me, so that could be why.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Aw so cute  :wub:  I wouldn't say I have a crush on my OC, but we are really good friends. We star gaze together, try and count the stars together, anything about the solar system we do together because she loves, I mean loves the galaxy and how it works and whatnot. I would say that she is a female version of me, but so what?

Awesome :D Sounds fun ^^. But I'm not a narcisist for anyone thinking that. My OC is not fully like me, she's not a mary sue, she's more brave than me, but she is more prone to panic atacks. We are both imperfect, and that is what I love her for. Yes I'd love to find someone with similar interest but, he/ she doesn't have to be the same or something. There's just things I value in others. 

Also, Sunset loves stargazing, she knows something about space and she loves spending time on roofs.

(edited)

Awesome :D Sounds fun ^^. But I'm not a narcisist for anyone thinking that. My OC is not fully like me, she's not a mary sue, she's more brave than me, but she is more prone to panic atacks. We are both imperfect, and that is what I love her for. Yes I'd love to find someone with similar interest but, he/ she doesn't have to be the same or something. There's just things I value in others. 

Also, Sunset loves stargazing, she knows something about space and she loves spending time on roofs.

I wouldn't say she's all like me. Some parts of her personality are, but some aren't. Like how she does not do well under pressure and I do. She is an only child and I'm not. So, they're are some differences in they're. I'm also going to make one guy, so I can have two to RP with. :P

Edited by Bridge

Nope, I would probably get along with him pretty well though. He is basically a more foul mouthed, cynical, anti establishment version of Twilight with a bit of Applejack and Rainbow Dash mixed in. Basically a smart ass with a heart of gold and a serious case of hoof in mouth disease.