Just a basic question:

What's your ringtone?

Unless, you know, you don't have a cell phone. ^^"

Here's mine!

But if you're like me, it'll probably change in the next few days. ^^"

What about you guys? ^^

Edited by Adorkable
  • Brohoof 2

"carried away" by passion pit (the song on the tropical Tropicana fruit punch mixes commercial), but i'm planning on changing it to the MLP theme for people who are my friends. For people I don't like? It'll be The F.U.N. song. In plankton's part;

"F IS FOR FIRE THAT BURNS DOWN THE WHOLE TOWN
U'S FOR URANIUM.... BOMBS!
N IS FOR NO SURVIIIVORS!!!"

As you can see, I have a double-sided personality.

Mine is this, but it doesn't start at the beginning. My phone starts it at "the best part" according to my settings.

For texts it just says "Droid".

• Brohoof 4

Mine is this:

and I have "chair mode activate. Boop!" as my notification tone (it's a Pewdiepie thing).

Both very awesome things! ^^

Personally, I liked "Still Alive" from Portal 1 better, but to each their own. ^^

And I know the chair mode thing from Pewds! ^^

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea, it's set to one of the generic iPhone ringtones. I never take it off of silent.

On my old phone I had the opening string ritornello of this:

Now if I had one, I decided it would be the beginning of this:

Sounds like a perfect ringtone, and it also is perfect for me since the oboe is the main instrument. =P

Because no one ever calls me just to just say "hi", I've set this as my ringtone. I think it's quite fitting and kind of funny in its own way. I'm a little more fun with my notification tones because my texts usually are casual discussions, it's set to the codec from metal gear solid right now.

• Brohoof 1

I just use the standard one on my iPhone, but it's usually on vibrate or silent. Waay back in the day when I had a flip phone, I remember I used to have Boys Don't Cry by The Cure as my ringtone. Yes, I copied that from Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. I just thought it made an awesome ringtone when Michael Cera had that as his in the movie xD

• Brohoof 1

My ringer is part of the 5th track from the old Sierra games Hunter Hunted. My notification ringer is the Gokaiger pirates saying, "Kaizoku sentai, GOKAIGER".

Well main ringtone is the guitar riff from Iron Butterfly's "In-a-gadda-davida"

Work ring tone is the chrous from Avenged Sevenfold's "Nightmare"

Text tone the harmonica from Volveat's "Heaven Nor Hell"

• Brohoof 1

Woooow, I must be the only one, so far, who has the MLP:FIM opening theme song as a ringtone.

Nope: I do to :) I also have Rainbow Dash going "dun dun duuunnnnn" as my text message tone xD

And to divulge further my phone cover has Scootaloo on it and my wallpaper is Scootaloo bouncing up and down, Scootasung Ponyxy S3 :D

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1