Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What's your ringtone?

Adorkable

Nope: I do to :) I also have Rainbow Dash going "dun dun duuunnnnn" as my text message tone xD

And to divulge further my phone cover has Scootaloo on it and my wallpaper is Scootaloo bouncing up and down, Scootasung Ponyxy S3 :D

OH YEAH?! WELL... I have the brony live wallpaper with Trixie, Princess Twilight, AJ, Rarity, and some other ponies walking around Ponyville! :squee:  And a nice little revamp to my computer as well... :yay:

post-25538-0-12605200-1395869101_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

It's an inside joke. But it's been my ringtone for a few years now. And I don't plan on changing it soon.  ;)

Before that, my ringtone was 

I still have no idea why exactly.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

The Team Fortress 2 theme with the intro bit cut out and some other bits cut out so that it ends with the last nine notes in the song.

I've been thinking of switching the tone to MEDIC! though. Also from TF2.

• Brohoof 1

My default: EPTM. It's from the Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt OST; I loved the show and loved the song. It's a got a really simple intro and build up so I thought it worked well enough for a ringtone. 

For mommy dearest: Hush (Club Mix) - Archie & The Living Tombstone. It's kinda mean but she really loves to talk and I just don't. I love her to death, I really do, I just don't like talking to her for that long (at least, not usually).

For daddy dearest: Ghost Town - TeddyLoid. He's got that sort of solemnly foreboding presence sometimes, I swear. I needed something a little more... intimidating and dark sounding for him. If he's calling, there might be a serious discussion ahead.

For big bro: Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz. I remember him liking this band and, at one point, I used this as my alarm to wake up in the mornings. The song was on a cd he burned and I used his old stereo to play it. I just kind of associate it with him now; well that and I like the song.

For lil sis: .... I don't have one, not that she ever really calls me anyway. I never thought of one for her yet, but that will be fixed soon enough.

Edited by Mutemutt
  • Brohoof 1

It's currently the default, but if I get one it will either be this: (Just the first part because the last bit sounds awful. xD)

Or: "Chair mode activated *Boop!*" Because it's hilarious. xP

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 1

I changed mine today to this:

I love it. ^^

Very retro-gaming sounding, and a little ponies sprinkled on top makes it all complete! ^^

Whatever song I am obsessed with at the moment, I download it and make it my ringtone.

It's always changing.