Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

Never tried it! But I am willing. Provided I can find someone that actually knows what they're doing and can show me how to make the best vegan meals. I REALLY don't want to stumble through it myself like a silly YouTuber trying to make a quick video for entertainment and money...

TPAM sometimes sings in the shower/bath.

5 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Never tried it! But I am willing. Provided I can find someone that actually knows what they're doing and can show me how to make the best vegan meals. I REALLY don't want to stumble through it myself like a silly YouTuber trying to make a quick video for entertainment and money...

TPAM sometimes sings in the shower/bath.

Yes

TPAM has seen the New Star Wars Galaxy Edge land either at Disneyland or Walt Disney World

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Nah I haven't, not in person anyway. From what I've heard it seems like it's not doing too well. :dash:

TPAM can draw.

Don't believe everything you read about Disney theme parks. A 3% attendance drop is NOT an huge indication that it's not doing well. Just that Disneyland raised the ticket prices to dissuade too many people from coming to the park all at once leading to too many people for the park to handle. They do this all the time. It's not a big deal.

As for the guy before me, no I can't draw.

TPAM can walk, chew gum, pat his head with one hand, rub his tummy with the other hand all at the same time.

I never done it before because I don't know why I should do this, but I guess I can do it. But I rarely chew gum. 

TPAM has already seen a crocodile or alligator in the wild.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Not really. Not unless you mean hunting for rock music... :orly: 

TPAM likes to go swimming.

Sure.

TPAM like to go on trains

• Brohoof 1