Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Magic Twinkle

I don't want to annoy anyone. I'm defending my site YOU are indirectly attacking. Does it mean exposing?

Logic. ;)

What I really hope, is for everyone to see how you really are. You know, "expose yourself". I'd love to see people reaction, if you funded them the same you gave us.

Whatever. I preety much lose my time. If you wanna talk about this in PM, feel free. There's a lot to talk about.

I don't plan to respond to this topic anymore... So, yeah.

Goodbye. Hope Evermore serves you well as an avatar.

I don't want to annoy anyone. I'm defending my site YOU are indirectly attacking. Does it mean exposing?

Logic. ;)

What I really hope, is for everyone to see how you really are. You know, "expose yourself". I'd love to see people reaction, if you funded them the same you gave us.

Whatever. I preety much lose my time. If you wanna talk about this in PM, feel free. There's a lot to talk about.

I don't plan to respond to this topic anymore... So, yeah.

Goodbye. Hope Evermore serves you well as an avatar.

What's with you and your obsession over Evermore? It's just an OC whose design I like, so I wanted to pick it as my avatar. It's not like it reminds me of EqF all the time...

And yeah goodbye, you're just wasting your time replying here. > <

• Brohoof 1

I'm certainly glad you found happiness here, but perhaps you should have refrained from referring to the site directly by name? After all, regardless of intent you paint it in a pretty bad light.

I'm certainly glad you found happiness here, but perhaps you should have refrained from referring to the site directly by name? After all, regardless of intent you paint it in a pretty bad light.

Look, to all you people who thought I would be attacking EqF, it wasn't my intention. I didn't even take it into account when I wrote the text, and now indeed see I formed it badly.

Heck, I even said in my profile I enjoyed my time in EqF.

Believe what you want to, it's not my problem in the end.

• Brohoof 1