Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

8 minutes ago, omgamapwny said:

"Mmmm lovely Marmite broth, full of vitamin B12. I am so glad I can get all my lovely vitamin B12 from this lovely Marmite broth yum yum yum".

I'm wondering how I didn't know that there was such a thing as Marmite broth, and I need to learn how to make it, like, right now. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, EightBit said:

I'm wondering how I didn't know that there was such a thing as Marmite broth, and I need to learn how to make it, like, right now. :pinkie:

It's so easy, you just add marmite to boiling water and stir it up. I love it!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nightfall Gloam said:

@EightBit's OC actually looks pretty cute.

I forgot what my original thought was going to be.

Oh, and @Total Lunar Eclipse has got a pretty cool character, too!

Aww. Thanks. She was literally just created for the purpose of being an avatar, though. Nothing big. Her name is Eight Bit, though. I like your cat. :squee: 

Edited by EightBit
Adding to the message.
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

You're welcome.

Nightfall Gloam here was actually similar in that regard. Originally made him for PonyTown.

Noice. :squee:

Just now, meck-can-ik pony said:

What does the future hold for my little pony, All good things have an end so when will mlp have an ending ?

Aren't they planning a new series for an adult audience?

• Brohoof 1

We are studying the metaphysical source of the cellular degeneration known as cancer with our group. Having both a wide variety of history regarding patients of our own lineage and genetic heritage.

I'm fascinated with the results, as this shows how emotional pockets of stagnant frequency within the energy body, such as hatred, anger, regret among many other forms of entropic distortions, proceed to manifest within the physical being.

Nothing I wasn't aware of. But, we're finally able to study it from different states of vibration, as to witness how this distortion migrates its frequency to our density, in the multilayered spectrum of reality. So, I'm pretty excited about it.

You know the feeling when you're thinking about all the important work with deadlines that you have to complete soon, yet you just keep on procrastinating? Because that's what I'm thinking about and I'm growing anxious.

12 hours ago, EightBit said:

I'm curious, where's this information originally from? :o

25 minutes ago, Jaspers said:

You know the feeling when you're thinking about all the important work with deadlines that you have to complete soon, yet you just keep on procrastinating? Because that's what I'm thinking about and I'm growing anxious.

I'm curious, where's this information originally from? :o

The concept art was leaked at the same time and from the same source as the leaked S08 episodes.

AEC7B292-783A-4E7F-A88C-03DF787738C8.jpeg

73BA4BA4-8C77-44F5-86F9-4A5C3CD2668E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Messy Mane said:

i'm thinking about that picture the above user posted :wacko:

It's only concept art, though. It could change, although they seem to be very focused on making Twilight and Earth Pony, making Pinkie a Pegasus, and making Fluttershy a unicorn. It's been the same in all of the concept art that's been shown. The designs aren't set in stone, as you can see. They have many ideas.

What I'm concerned about is that people seem to think that the new series will be... *gulp* CGI!

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, EightBit said:

That be interesting, I hope it don't end up like pony version of Dynasty. 

Or just generally real life adult issues that ponies have to solve and deal with now that there older, stuff like Don't Drink and fly, and Why am I attracted to fillys. 

I just realized that an online store I use quite frequently no longer displays the size chart for its clothes unless you've logged in. Really? :wacko:

I'm thinking about my fanfic, as well as potential ideas for another one alongside what I've already got on Fimfiction.

4 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I'm thinking about how I need to get back in shape :wacko:. I haven't been to the pool or the gym in awhile....

As well as this, because honestly I really need to as well... :sunny:

• Brohoof 2