Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Did you ever consider the fact that maybe perhaps Bingo was not the name of the dog, but the name of the boy who had a dog :wacko: ?

”There was a boy who had a dog and bingo was his name-O.”

Who does the “his” pertain to; the dog or the boy? Maybe the statement that the boy owns a dog is just extra information about the boy :wacko: .

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about a few things.  First off, I need to get new thermal paste and change the thermal paste in my computer(built it in 2015, haven't changed the thermal paste since).  Second thing, need to clean out my computer tower, I need to clean it out desperately since I never bothered cleaning it before and it's been randomly shutting down on me(I'm on my laptop currently).  I wanted to change the thermal paste and clean out all the dust bunnies and cat hair before ruling out anything else.  Third and final thing, I wish they would hurry up and fix the elevator in my building so I can call and donate all this stuff in my apartment.  They're fixing the bigger elevator currently and that's the one I need...

Now there really isn’t anything to look forward to in the immediate future :maud: . Just rinse and repeat for a while.

Silence is loud.

75396-fytqcdfs-v3.jpg

Edited by WWolf

*looking over my exam review.* fuck I  am screwed...

Edited by TBD

I'm thinking that I should probably study for that exam on Monday, but it's just so hard to focus.

I'm also wondering why nobody is watching the UTAU covers and subbed Vocaloid music videos that I made for YouTube instead of studying. :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

There's a lump inside my arm. Why is there a lump inside my arm? Do I need to get a doctor's appointment for yet another thing now? I just can't catch a break.

28 minutes ago, Jaspers said:

There's a lump inside my arm. Why is there a lump inside my arm? Do I need to get a doctor's appointment for yet another thing now? I just can't catch a break.

Where at in your arm? When did you first notice it and how recently back can you remember for sure it not being there?

Thinking about whether I should eat something or not and about how much work I still need to get done.

16 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Where at in your arm? When did you first notice it and how recently back can you remember for sure it not being there?

It's in the area between the elbow and hand, somewhere in the middle-ish. The tricky thing is that I'll never be sure when it first appeared since I randomly noticed it somewhere in December, but I can't tell if it's been there even before that or not. :unsure:

12 minutes ago, Jaspers said:

It's in the area between the elbow and hand, somewhere in the middle-ish.

Is it painful, or just there? Is it a hard solid lump, or a soft squishy one? All of these things can give you some hints on what it is.

That being said, if it is an unusual lump, then it is best to get it checked out to be safe if you have concerns, but more than likely if it is just a painless lump, it is a harmless cyst or benign tumor of some sort and will go away on it's own eventually. Of course only a medical professional doing a check can say for sure.