Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking people really need to quit asking my opinion on newly released games if all they're going to do is bash me for them. Like uhh, I tell you it's not worth money if it's bug riddled or has a weird control scheme and camera setup, so you respond with "well it just came out, you could wait for them to fix it instead of whining". Two hour refund cap exists for a reason, try it yourself next time :unamused:

8 minutes ago, Zayfen said:

Im thinking about doing something related to mlp but I can't figure out what

I'm thinking that I should suggest you something. (How about writing a story about Derpy Hooves and Dinky Do. Just a suggestion as a friend)

3 minutes ago, Totally An Admirer said:

I'm thinking that I should suggest you something. (How about writing a story about Derpy Hooves and Dinky Do. Just a suggestion as a friend)

Well now Im thinking about doing something like that. Thanks for the idea friend! I'll have to come up with something good... hmm...

Wishing I owned around 300 games on steam and not 3000, every second person thinks I'm a high roller.

Uhhh no, it's called I used to run a TF2 idle farm of six accounts and bought my games through successive trading. But nah, dun believe lil me. :maud:

lolwut? Lots of people believe you will die in real life if you die in a dream? I've died dozens of times in dreams (mostly as a child) and I'm still around.The only thing I can say with certainty about it is I have a 100% chance of waking up when that happens.

I was thinking how the experiential point of attraction on the electromagnetic spectrum of human beings can serve to negate, or obfuscate informational income given its negative polarity, or integrate given a higher frequency.

But the subjects given to analisis show neglection of survival, which means the negativity of the center hasn't been overcome by the mind, but is actually saturated. It isn't absence of self, as is perceived by this particular individuals. But the whole opposite, the root center is actually polarized negatively to such degree that is creating a complete neglection of any semblance of reality. They have become dissociated.

Yet, this dissociation is approached with spiritual or religious bias, as is expected given the lack of magnetic anchoring that is common to the root.