Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I've been thinking a lot about stuff...  Material stuff, to be more precise and how my thoughts of what to be excited to get/buy have changed since I was a kid.  I used to be really excited about toys(aren't most kids though?) and then when I was a preteen-teen I was excited over books(still am!  Especially art books~!) now I get excited over kitchen appliances or other things like that.  I've been drooling over getting a sewing machine or an indoor hydroponics set for growing my own spinach and kale.  Which I keep hoping someone would be nice enough to get me for xmas but I doubt it so I'll have to save up for them.  Also my apt manager just came by and told me my oven was too damned old(it's probably from the 70's) and they might get me a new one next year!  How exciting is that?!  As much as I've grown fond of the old bird, it's pretty old for an appliance but not for people!

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how the FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A single lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking of moving my pothos and ferns from my office back home to the windows. Their growth isn't slowing despite not being fertilized so maybe a more natural light cycle will help this time around. 

My school wants to do "Arsenic and Old Lace" for our next play. I'm not sure who thought that was a good idea :dry:. Nobody knows that play so hardly anyone is going to come see it. 

Heck, if it wasn't my job to work on it (or if I didn't know anyone in it), I probably wouldn't go myself. The main reason I got into theater work to begin with is because I love the idea of "breathing new life" into old stories. Like last year we did The Diary of Anne Frank and it was fantastic. But having a play just for the sake of having a play? Ehh... :lie:  

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Princess Moony said:

Thinking on a dream that I had last night that I was in a elevator talking to a girl:wacko:while I was talking to her,the elevator is moving sideways:twi: what does it means anyway?:blink:

"To see a girl in your dream represents your playful, innocent, and childlike nature. Perhaps you are behaving immaturely in some situation. Alternatively, a girl represents the feminine qualities of your character.   

To dream about a girl that you just met represents your anxieties and thoughts of whether you had made a good impression on her and what she thought of you. If she told you that she disliked you in the dream, then it may be an excuse for you to dismiss her and not pursue a relationship further."

"To dream that the elevator is moving sideways means that your efforts are counterproductive. You are going nowhere in your work, relationship or other situation."

Found these on Dream moods.  You might not believe in this sort of thing but maybe it'll help?:rarity: 

Thinking about how much I have left to do this semester! It's driving me crazy!

Edited by Envy
Nevermind.