Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I have a lot of things on my mind atm. Oh how I miss being a little kid and I didn't have such serious things to worry and think about. :scoots:

(edited)

I'm thinking about really nothing in particular atm, which is very surprising. My mind is usually always on hyperdrive, but not today I guess. :P

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Waiting for answers is hard... it makes me feel so restless. 

I can never get things out of my head, it seems...

On 5/1/2018 at 8:55 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Oh how I miss being a little kid and I didn't have such serious things to worry and think about. :scoots:

Yes... you and me both!

On 5/1/2018 at 12:55 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Oh how I miss being a little kid and I didn't have such serious things to worry and think about.

22 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Yes... you and me both!

Make it us three :P

Gosh, when you were just young and did not feel like you had the weight of the world on your shoulders. When you were just ignorant and oblivious to the world. Man, those were the times ^_^

Just saw Infinity Wars. So I am thinking a lot about that. I really like the concept that they introduced there :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm thinking about the thermal paste in the mail!  I haven't changed the thermal paste in my tower since I built it!  I built him in 2015!!! :blink:  My computer has been restarting after a certain amount of time and I want to make sure it's something easily fixed before considering the possibility that it might be wearing out on me or some part is broken.  The whole computer tower just stops and restarts, I really hope it isn't something breaking on me.

Edited by Thuja
Felt like I should add and edit some stuff...