Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I can't stop thinking about what a person said to me... It hurt but... Oh well

Don't listen to people who wants to hurt you dear, they deserve nothing from you. People like that are meaningless, and you're too much for them n.n

How am I feeling? I'm hungry. I wanna eat breakfast ;-;

Edited by Hellspawn Infernus
  • Brohoof 2

Don't listen to people who wants to hurt you dear, they deserve nothing from you. People like that are meaningless, and you're too much for them n.n

How am I feeling? I'm hungry. I wanna eat breakfast ;-;

Thanks :sunny::squee: It is just what he said... I kinda don't blame him.. :T It felt kind of personal... If anyone is curious...

What happened was that I was in study hall and one of my class mates was saying something about politics. He was on the same table as me and I told him my opinion of what he said. Then he remarked how he thought from a couple years back until now that he thought I had moved or something... He literally just noticed that I was even here :T Right then and right there :T He didn't seem the slightest bit sarcastic. And we have a small class for our grade.. So yeah... I guess it's not so bad right? :sunny:

It is just that what happened reminded me how invisible I am to everyone... :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

Thanks :sunny::squee: It is just what he said... I kinda don't blame him.. :T It felt kind of personal... If anyone is curious...

What happened was that I was in study hall and one of my class mates was saying something about politics. He was on the same table as me and I told him my opinion of what he said. Then he remarked how he thought from a couple years back until now that he thought I had moved or something... He literally just noticed that I was even here :T Right then and right there :T He didn't seem the slightest bit sarcastic. And we have a small class for our grade.. So yeah... I guess it's not so bad right? :sunny:

It is just that what happened reminded me how invisible I am to everyone... :sunny:

Awww Twily... Don't worry about it n.n guys can be stupid sometimes, and well, if you're in a big high school it's not like you notice everyone in there. When I was in my senior year, I met a guy 2 years younger than me and we became friends. Thing is I don't remember noticing him until my senior year, so we spent 2 entire years in the same high school and I never noticed him, and it was not a big high school, about 400 from 7th to 11th grade. Don't worry about it dear n.n

• Brohoof 1

Awww Twily... Don't worry about it n.n guys can be stupid sometimes, and well, if you're in a big high school it's not like you notice everyone in there. When I was in my senior year, I met a guy 2 years younger than me and we became friends. Thing is I don't remember noticing him until my senior year, so we spent 2 entire years in the same high school and I never noticed him, and it was not a big high school, about 400 from 7th to 11th grade. Don't worry about it dear n.n

Actually I do not go to a big high school :sunny: But thank you anyway ^_^ *Huggles*<3

And I am not sure what to think of... Other than that I have a swim meet tomorrow... And I am hoping that a couple of friends will respond to my PMs one day c:

Lol, I am thinking about a rather funny event that happened during school today :P So my friend came up to me and gave me a pen and told me to just take it and keep it..so I did x3 I know, not the best decision but I was too confused to say anything xP

And then later, another one of my friends (who happens to be on the swim team with me) came up to me while I was getting my things from my locker and slapped my bum, asking where her pen was so I gave her the pen :lol: ;-;

It had turned out that my friend had really got me to fall into that one :lol: I had no idea that she stole another one of my friend's pens :lol:

So this is why I can't have my nose deep into books while my friends are having shenanigans in the background :lol: