Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm writing a school project, so just thinking about what more to write or whether it's finished for now or not.

Thinking I love having puppies greet me at the door when I come home from work in the morning... However, I do want them to understand when it's time for me to go change, alone, without anyone watching. lol

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how I really should stop before I've eaten all the candy before tomorrow. 

'Hmmmmm, I wonder why doesn't she reply to that message...'

It is about a message I sent not too long ago. Not that I mind the wait, but I like thinking ;p

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how today's episode of MLP definitely met some of my expectations.

• Brohoof 1

Finally decided to get a Fire Emblem game, it should show up maybe two weeks from now...?  I can't wait that long...

I ordered an Okami OST CD back in April, still have yet to get it...  Probably stuck in Customs since it's being shipped from the states.

Why does my cat seem to only want to jump on my lap when I'm eating?  How very strange...

• Brohoof 2

Thinking about my upcoming recital, and how three years ago I had completely thrown away this dream because I'm so bad at it. But then two and a half years later two individuals end up in my life that somehow revive the flame inside. And now here I am, again... a recital.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm thinking about last night..And how I was called a "hero" :P So while I was away at my cousins', my brother texted me that one of our pet ducks had flew away and I thought he was joking because he said those sort of things before to try to trick me :P Yesterday Sunday evening around 9:30 PM, I am just arriving home and I am carrying my two bags and a vase and I decide to knock on my brother's window to try and freak him out a little :lol: I stop after a few knocks and then I walk towards my door and that's when I see a little duck standing right in the grass and it takes me a few seconds to register that the duck is the one that my brother said flew away and he wasn't kidding... :lol: I gasped and chased the duck to the front door and snatched him before he could slip away and it wasn't easy when I had my bags in one hand and a vase in the other! 

I then walked inside, holding Hewey (the ducky x3 ) and I announce, "Hey guess what? I caught a duck!" :lol: My siblings and my mother rush down happily and are asking me how I found him and I told them what happened. I still think "hero" is too strong of a word when the duck was like 3 feet away :derp:

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 3

while listening to mario party 9 music, i started imagining the ponies being part of the game. oho i can imagine how adorable and funny when they are all cosplaying mario and friends :D

famished. waiting for my lunch order to come
  • Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about the possibility of making a legal name change.  It's going to be very twisted considering my current situation.

• Brohoof 1