Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm just thinking about how cool clothes I'm able to find on eBay. I can't even choose what I would want so I ended up deciding I just want my own flannel from the washing machine.

Having this new, strange feeling of optimism cuz this girl I've been messaging has resumed talking after almost a whole month. She's thinking of somehow dating me. This could mean I could actually potentially get a GF for once in my life. :) I feel so optimistic. Then again, I think it's too soon to feel this sudden plethora of euphoria as this subject of social intimacy has sprung up only about half an hour ago, so it's till too soon to consider things going that far just yet.

• Brohoof 1

I've been browsing a blog related to paranormal stuff for a while now and I'm just thinking about how cool it would be to discover mysteries with one certain person.  :wau:

Being in a hotel that temporarily has security system issues and neither room doors can be opened with the swipe key, I am thinking how in the hell and when am I gonna be able to return to my room if I go out and take a smoke now, and boy I have to do it.....

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just some midnight musings on philosophy. I've long considered myself an amoral man, now I'm starting to believe that 99% of what we call morality should be thrown someplace deep and dark. Go back to basics (thou shalt not kill/steal), and redo the rest from scratch. Too often, conventional morality seems to fly directly in the face of logic and reality.

Edited by Mand'alor Dash
  • Brohoof 1

I was just thinking how this filler arc of Naruto Shipuuden isn't as boring or lengthy as I thought it would be. I am pleasently surprised!

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about that I would really appreciate it if my legs stopped hurting.  :eww:

I'm thinking how I really don't appreciate people joking about me fainting. At all. It's not like every time I hear someone mentioning "veins" I instantly go unconscious. 

I wanted to talk about this in a show discussion but this thought could work just about anywhere right?

I was thinking about yesterday's episode Flutter Brutter... Fluttershy says something that a passing mother mare has to shield her foal from. Apparently MLP knows about no no words. Or at least the most tame and "give a flying feather" seems worse than "peeved". So listen up. Whenever you think about a pet peeve. Remember that peeve will make mother mares cover their kids ears. MLP has language for Celestia's sake. What's next? A pony calling another pony "egghead". They already had that. Fluttershy knows the animals talk in a colorful manner judging from her reactions. Anywho I'm done with this thought.

• Brohoof 1

I've been thinking that I joined this forum about a month and a half ago and haven't gotten anything else done in that entire time. All my free time is spent here instead of on my creative projects which are stacking up and not getting finished.  :okiedokieloki:  

I wish this place was less fun, dammit!  :confused:

• Brohoof 3

I've been thinking that I joined this forum about a month and a half ago and haven't gotten anything else done in that entire time. All my free time is spent here instead of on my creative projects which are stacking up and not getting finished.  :okiedokieloki:  

I wish this place was less fun, dammit!  :confused:

Gonna be honest, it feels great to not always be around online. You're gonna miss out on stuff no matter what you do, and it's not as big of a deal as it may seem.

All your friends will understand, and if they don't, and they complain... What even? They shouldn't be allowed to bend your schedule to serve them.

Internet is much better served as a side or dessert-- not the main course.

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking that I need to wash dishes but I don't want to...  I should though, so I can have clean pans to make dinner with.

• Brohoof 2

Thinking on how the heck does everyone draws with their graphic tablets! @w@ like coloring,shading,changing colors really fast,and multiplying (I don't even know on what does that do) X_X

• Brohoof 3

Thinking about this day a year ago, when I lost a most beloved dog, and how much that was almost a tipping point for me. So many aspects that had kept me 'happy' with my college-drop out life had fallen apart right in front of me. I won't mince words, as I probably didn't that day... I wanted to die.

It's very strange, the happenings in my life after that point, which ended up giving me life again.

• Brohoof 1