Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Pensive. My (new) Skype is a lot more quiet than what I am used to, but I am no complaining about such.

Also wondering if some people who I no longer talk to or have not spoken to in a long time think of me whenever they see something Russian or Soviet related. Perhaps, perhaps not.

An odd thought, however given my track record here and a few other places it still crosses my mind. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking that this is going to be one of the worst years yet... maybe it will be the best... maybe somewhere in between. But as of right now... I just have a feeling like it is not going to be so great... 

• Brohoof 1

Currently have lots of things on my mind. Namely: Friend's new boyfriend (friend in context is also a guy, btw), clearing out the weeds in the backyard finally, playing Fallout 4 as soon as I get home from class today, there's so much on my mind. Hang on, now I'm thinking about what weapon I can possibly make that's OP as heck in Fallout 4.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*deletes*

Meh, I'd rather not talk about it, to be honest. It's just another "my life sucks but it actually doesn't" kind of thinking.

Edited by Woof Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm thinking about a certain movie and whether the books associated are canon or fanfiction.

My thoughts are stupid, right?

Edited by Fire Twii
  • Brohoof 1