Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

(edited)

"I might carve a giraffe out of wood and decorate it with Christmas lights so I can put it up in an albatross nest."

Edited by German Fox
  • Brohoof 1

I haven't really been working on writing lately...  A lot of my fanfics are left uncompleted and I really don't like doing that but I feel as though my writing is terrible.  My fanfics just keep going on and on without really any ending that makes it seem complete.  I also feel as though no one cares about my work.  Ah well, that's a pretty old feeling.  I should just write to practice but it feels like my writing skills are going no where...

• Brohoof 1

Why is everyone so up-in-arms about racism?

Come on now, people... IT'S JUST NASCAR.

Seriously.

• Brohoof 2

Just thinking about whether I should go to sleep or not, considering that I only got about 3hrs of sleep last night and it's currently past 3AM.

So my apt building installed this fire alarm system that if one goes off, so do all the others.  Now I can see this going in a very negative way(maybe because I always expect the negative the most) involving some little brat playing with it.  The alarm went off randomly today after they installed the one in my apt and it was a piercing alarm, my head still hurts a little from it and my poor cat was terrified, she's still hiding under a table because of it.  She meowed in a tone I've never heard out of her(sounding a mix of pain and fear) because of it and I can imagine evacuating her out of the building(should there be a real emergency) will be harder because she'd already be worked up from the noise of the new alarm.  I can understand that they want the elderly in the building to be able to hear the alarm since there are plenty of elderly people living in the apt but this is just ridiculous, I wish there was some sort of volume control on it...

I'm mighty tempted to just buy a level up for my character on WoW, I'm sick to death of Northrend.  I've been flying around the place discovering stuff and I've been totally skipping quests.

Also, my guild in WoW is pretty inactive, the least amount of time someone was on since was a year ago.

I was wondering to myself if human beings should have tails. If they were long and bushy like ponies' tails I think it would be decorative and fun to style like the hair on our heads. It may not serve any useful purpose beyond that, but neither do eyebrows, and no one wants to be without those. :please: 

I know, I've been up too long. 

• Brohoof 3