Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Deadlines, I'm screwed. 2 art requests must be done by today. and unfortunately my computer shut down and deleted all my progress... O.o

I really really want to take someone to Disneyland and have a great time together.

IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL

IT'S A SMALL, SMALL, WORLD!

This stupid song has been stuck in my head the whole day!!! *starts humming it* someone please help me...

• Brohoof 3

The only reason I don't like the location of my apt: people gossiping right underneath my balcony.  Can't they gossip or catch up with people in their own apts?  Music doesn't really help with blocking them out :\...

I'm thinking about building up my collection of MLP merchandise. And thinking about being unable to finish requests because of short upcoming trip...  :/

• Brohoof 1

Puppies. I didn't think I would be this excited but I really can't wait for August now! That's when we're going to get our puppy.

I'm thinking about the fact that I just learned that ketchup chips are an entirely Canadian invention, and harder to find out of the country. How does the rest of the world survive?

I'm wondering how I worked four years in retail, completely ignoring customers unless they had a question, and never once got docked for it during a single evaluation.

I know I work nights, BUT I've been a bit rude. I certainly don't mean it. That place just stresses me out and I guess I don't handle stress in the best way. Sigh. Well, it's over in a month! No more retail for me.

Planning things is so distressing! I really shouldn't be allowed to make plans on my own.

I really want to get my hair trimmed but at the same time, I want to grow it out and try out a mohawk for a while.  I can't make my mind up!

• Brohoof 1