Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm seriously considering getting another kitty, the shelter nearest to me just got a bunch of 3 month old fur-babies and they're all so cute but I'm wondering if any of them would fit with my cat(who's coming onto 7 years old).  Also, I'm wondering if I could afford another cat, for things like vet bills and such.  I don't really have much experience with having more than one cat but my poor cat seems so lonely lately, maybe she'll feel better if she had someone to play with?  Would she even bother?

Thinking about how unoriginal my OCs are and stressing about art requests and deciding whether to leave or not. I'm so invisible

Completing commissions and thinking about the adorable kittens I'm currently babysitting! Also thinking about mellophone, seeing as 2/3 of my posts here have the word "mellophone" or "band" in them :D

I'm just imagining all kinds of scenarios while listening to music, so I'm pretty much thinking about why I daydream so much.

I wish those stupid fireworks would stop going off. So annoying. Every time I hear one of them,I think someone or something has fallen.

I am thnking about having to go into work tomorrow. I like my line of work, but my hours definitely need to be altered. I am simply there too long and it is very tiring for me. I came home from work today and ended up taking a six hour nap. I woke up still feeling exhausted and like I could sleep for another eight hours.

How actually hard it is to draw stars without doing the criss crossy thing, like gosh my stars I am drawing look gosh darn weird D: also about how much I want pokemon go....that too