Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

So the Andromeda Initiative leaves the milky way during ME2...  I was hoping it would be afterwards.  I wonder what they're going to do about the Genophage?  I was hoping they weren't going to touch on that since if they leave after ME3, the Genophage wouldn't be an issue anymore.  Ah well.

Look at this trailer, wish there was more to it than that and I don't want to get a twitter account just to get more info from the devs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyZw_oqk7Q8

It's been confirmed that Papa Ryder's name is Alec.  I hope we can edit that, I liked my headcanon one better.  I hope we can have two different coloured eyes, that would be great and LONG overdue...  Ryder name change has been confirmed but I'm not sure if that applies to Alec or not...?

Edited by Thuja

I think the Battlefield gods truly hate me ... I was doing poorly so I decided to hop into the light tank, and I actually started doing well! Top 3 on my team with a good 33 kill streak, then the game, out of nowhere, decides it's going to crash as I'm moving to retake an objective (which it's literally never done before, in my ~70 hours of playing). x_x

I have been pondering the fact that my plushie army is still waiting for orders as to whom we shall be raiding...

post-34233-0-74200500-1478595070_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

@@Randimaxis, by all means test my metal but don't expect your forces to escape alive un snuggled :L

i have had cancer on my mind all day (no pun intended)
not only from the whole donation thing but the past week at work i got to play with carcinogenic chemicals like herbicide which i got a bunch in my eyes lungs because it was really windy, got some lead on my hands while hooking up a 12V battery which the instructions said was carcinogenic, it has been super hot and sunny lately so good old UV rays and everyone has been talking about how food choice and influence cancer as well... my food choices are terrible...

• Brohoof 2

I've been thinking

about my ambitious summer backpacking and hiking plans,

the election,

my new Fluttershy life-size plushie (that is currently being made by qtpony),

coming home for Thanksgiving Break and seeing my family,

and coming home to cuddle with my Fluttershy life-size plushie made by Agatrix. :P

I have been pondering the fact that my plushie army is still waiting for orders as to whom we shall be raiding...

attachicon.gifSnapshot_20161108.JPG

As Flutterbat takes charge of the massive plushie army, she strikes fear (and heart attacks) into the souls of her enemies. :P

Edited by ElementalFluttershee
  • Brohoof 2

I'm thinking my phone service has been blocking calls when I know I should have gotten a phone call by now. 

I'm thinking I should finally take up an offer to get a job, I'm thinking it probably already went to someone else but I can try right? 

I'm thinking it sucks that I can't change the names of the Ryders that I'm not playing, I can at least keep the names I picked for head canon.  I just think it would be really weird to have my Ryder named "Marius" when his sister is named Sarah and his father is named Alec.  I just think it stands out too much, maybe I'll have to think of another name...

• Brohoof 1

I'm sort of reflecting on the past few weeks or so. These past two days have been extremely tiring and disappointing.

Tis certainly not all bad though! I called my Grandmother to see how she was doing and heard good news about her most recent chemo treatment and my call to her made her day. :)

• Brohoof 1

@@Nebula Wolf,

I'm thinking about Iron Maiden, Iron Maiden, Nebula Wolf, Iron Maiden and Iron Maiden

Okay no I'm thinking about too many things cause it's what I do late at night. :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how slow the days seem to go by lately, it's like the start of this week everything feels like it's going by so slowly.  The past few months have seemed to go by quickly but not this week for some strange reason.

• Brohoof 1

Almost done, the essay is almost done!  :-o  Now I just need to hope that my motivation will keep up and not turn into desire to procrastinate.

• 2 weeks later...

Pondering the future a lot right now. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now with a decision I am not sure about right now... If only the circumstances of this decision could have been different. It's really hard to say at this point in time but I am hoping with time that things can look more certain so that I can make this decision. 

It's just really hard to think about at this point in time.

• Brohoof 1

I know it's probably dumb to say and really, really generic, but thinking that my current relationship feels... natural. I don't know how to explain it. I guess it just feels right being with my boyfriend.