Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking about my Calc class and the test I have tomorrow. I have been studying for a fair chunk of the evening and intend to study more tomorrow as well.

Also ran the numbers on my previous scores and I do think I should have some breathing room, but I'd rather not have to use it.  

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about how some people who play MOBAs should just... not. I was playing Smite on the PS4, and some asshole on the enemy team was spawn killing us while they were attacking the Titan. We'd respawn, go into the shop menu, and they'd spawn kill us. Plus, one of my teammates left the game after getting killed once, and so I had to carry my team, as if it made a difference.

Well, last time I talked with my fiancee, he said its pretty cold down where hes studying. I've just been hoping that he stays warm.

He says it's been as cold as 28 degrees Fahrenheit down there, which is unusual considering he studies in Texas.

Edited by Aurora Wolf

I want to draw but I know I'll never get around to it...

I'm in one of those "I want to try belly dancing" phases again lol.  It would appear that there's classes for it close by.  I'm.  So.  Tempted.

You know what?  I'll give it some thought and try to find where this place is and give them a call.  I wanted to try getting fit in the first place, this sounds both interesting and fun and I would be stupid to let this chance go by...

Edited by Thuja
  • Brohoof 2

I really hope some certain good friends of mine won't decide to wait to message me until the time I'm supposed to be asleep :lol: It's so weird, they'll have these moments where they don't speak to me until the time I really want to get to bed but I don't want to miss my chance to talk to them! :-P

• Brohoof 2