Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Random person: So, what do you want for christmas?

Me: *Slides them a Canadian Tire ad with many different things circled*

Me:  You know what do. *winks*

*opening presents weeks later*

Me *Present reveals some random thing*: What is it?

Random person: Yeah *chuckles* I didn't know what to get you, you're so hard to shop for!

I swear this has become a holiday tradition for my family with me, apparently I'm hard to shop for even though I normally share my wishlists with people.  I never get what I want *grumbles*, the holidays aren't about presents though but they can make the holidays a bit better(or worse, like mostly every year).  Just something I was thinking about since I don't think I'll be with my family again for the holidays.

Edited by Thuja

You know, I have no idea what I want to do career-wise, I'm not even sure about my interests.  I thought before I wanted to do something in the sciences but now that I think about it, I mostly wanted to do that because my mom is a doctor.  Don't get me wrong, I do consider lab work to be interesting especially with all that's been coming out lately but what I wanted to do was something that required a doctorate at least but I'm not sure if I can commit to all that schooling.  I can't even commit to one semester of one class.  I always thought that I'd have my crap together by now and I feel like I'm a bit of a waste because I'm not doing anything that's productive and/or educational, I'm 25, why don't I have stuff together by now?

Also I keep thinking of how sad men's fashion is, I wish I had my own sewing machine.  I'd love to learn how to make my own damned clothing, mostly inspired by video games and concept art.  Even though it would probably be rather hard learning how to make your own patterns and whatnot...

Edited by Thuja

I hate having to sleep. It's a struggle to go down, and painfully groggy everytime I wake up. What's the point really?  I can't remember the last time I was "refreshed" or energetic. Cod knows I could use some rest but I'm never capable of just... shutting myself off.

Wish I could just calm down...

I really want to order some books but at the same time I want to wait until I check the local bookshops for said books but most places right now are closed for Christmas(most family owned places anyways so that's a fairly large chunk of businesses around here).  It's really bothering me because I really want to get those books...

Bioware is livestreaming right now on Twitch of a guy just sitting there in front of a fireplace without any context...  WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

I was hoping that the salon I get my hair cut would be open but I just realized they won't be open until the new year and at a different location...  Argh, I want to get my hair cut it's literally curling into my eyes...

Edited by Thuja

The Winter Solstice draws near! It's the best day of the year. Come forth, Winter. I've been waiting for six years since March. I can only hope that this will be a good one. It's been so long! May the shortness of days bring forth the coldest spells and most snow/ice we've seen in years!

And no I haven't lost my mind. We just haven't had a winter in soooo long. And I need my four seasons, otherwise I will lose my mind.