Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

​Is it a bad thing that I'm already planning how I'll spend my money next month?  The term "budgeting" comes to mind but I know I won't spend my money wisely...  There's so many books I want to buy.

​Kinda funny but the only time I actually get excited about babies is with OCs or fictional characters.  Imagine:

​Some person: Look at my baby!  Aren't they precious?!

​Me, disgusted: Ew no, babies are disgusting.

​Me, sees some random fanart of Solavellan babies: OHMYGODAREYOUSERIOUS?!SOCUUUUTTEELOOKATSOLASHOLDINGHISBABY!!!LETMESHOWYOUMYOCSBABIESSSSSS!!!ANDTHECHEEKS!!!THOSEPERFECTROSYCHEEKS!!!HE'SGOINGTOBESOHANDSOMEWHENHEGROWSUPHERE'SMYFANARTOFHIMATAGE23!!!!11!!! 

​Seriously?

Edited by Thuja

I'll have to explain this a little bit:

So I'm playing on the Versus Ponyville server and I'm playing Applejack, and a demo that was standing there doing a drinking taunt the whole round comments that he was too drunk when he tried to kill me. I told him he drank too much cider. Then they all acted like I was some sort of idiot that didn't know how to make a proper pun.

My thoughts- What jerks. At least they could have made some sort of sarcastic laughter or something... :/

Edited by TwillyFSniper

​So I got my book in the mail, I'm pretty excited about it and I've been slowly making my way through it because of my terrible attention span lately.  I should have taken a picture of my mailbox when I checked it today, my book was pretty much curled inside it with the rest of my mail crammed against the door.  It was pretty funny but I'm glad there was nothing fragile in there.  I don't know why but I feel right, if that makes sense?  Like stumbling on something that is right for you, reading through the book it's like, "yeah, makes sense."  I can't wait to learn more and try stuff out.

I don't like the fact that youtube puts random ads in videos these days, I was listening to something quiet earlier today and SUDDENLY EVERYTHING IS LOUD.  Here's hoping that youtube doesn't inherit the loud ads, quiet tv show that certain tv channels seem to have.  That stupid Prada commercial made me jump it was so loud.  I get that they need to make money some how but this is ridiculous.

I've also been making good on my most recent book, even though I've just been picking at it.  If anyone was curious it's called: Paganism: An Introduction to Earth-Centered Religions by Joyce & River Higginbotham.  It's a pretty good book, I like how they simplify things and I'm eager to get more books on paganism in the coming months.

I guess I can't eat breakfast... 

Hope I won't have to skip lunch because of an obnoxious 7-year old with a mother that does a mediocre parenting job. He should be in serious trouble when she comes in. If not, I'll be extremely upset. More like in so much rage all of my muscles will become KNOTS. Oh and I won't try to parent him BECAUSE HE'S NOT MINE. Congratulations you little devil. You've ruined my day. You've completely upset my daily schedule, and my internal clock. 

My ankle hurts a lot today, it hurts to walk around and get up.  I wanted to go to this one thrift store today but I can't now because of this pain.  I tried walking to somewhere that was closer to me but it felt like the pain only got worse because I walked. :\...

Wondering about the new year.

Me too. Mainly because me and my friends have a plan (more like a "prototype of a plan") for the New Year's Eve but this time it seems like alcohol will be present. And I'm just thinking if I want to be near that stuff.