Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I really think I need to dedicate a space just for drawing, I haven't really drawn anything in a while and I need to practice.  

For some strange reason, I've been having this feeling of, you need to go to (insert thrift store name), for the past week.  I would have gone today but my ankle really hurts so I've been trying to stay off of it for now.  It hurts too much for me to go to where whatever-it-is wants me to go, I'm not going to submit myself to a painful long walk just to fulfill a whim.

Also, my hair is driving me insane.  It needs to be cut but the place I tend to go to is closed until next year.  I guess that's what I get for not regularly going to the salon as I should if I want to maintain the preferred length...  My hair is literally curling into my eyes and I can't see much. 

Edited by Thuja

For some odd reason, everything has been loading poorly today.  This is pretty much the only website that's properly loading and not crashing on me.

• Brohoof 1

I've totally fail 2016 and I have remord and regrets about it. Cause of this, I cry sometime. It sound a little weak but I'm like that. Emotive.

I'll try to win 2017 and try to recove my motivation.

Huh.

Thinking about where am heading in life, what a joyful thing to think about, right? :(

I'm also wondering where my life is going.  It isn't easy but it's something that is sometimes necessary for us to dwell on even though the thought of the future can bring dread.  You'll make it through!  :D 

• Brohoof 2

​I'm trying to plan out the rest of my day so I can draw.  I really want to get better at digital art since I'm not very good at it and I want to one day make my own comic so I need to practice, practice, practice.  It's like as soon as I'm trying to draw on a tablet it's like, "How do I draw, again?  What does this anatomy look like?"

​I'm trying to plan out the rest of my day so I can draw.  I really want to get better at digital art since I'm not very good at it and I want to one day make my own comic so I need to practice, practice, practice.  It's like as soon as I'm trying to draw on a tablet it's like, "How do I draw, again?  What does this anatomy look like?"

Good luck with that, Thuja.

• Brohoof 2

I am thinking about tomorrow. I am headed to a new college to visit its campus and hopefully, I will like it enough to enroll.

I'm currently working on a fanfic based off starbound.

It amazes me how seven basic ideas, which barely described each protagonist personality, have developed into a complex web of events, shaping a cohesive galaxy view.

Interrelating each of them through societal, political and religious events, to reveal an even grander arch.

It happened in five minutes. A mere seed of a thought, coming to life, making sense on its own.

Feeding the basic notion with creative emotion. My idea, as if alive, creates on its own.

Thinking about how my state is starting to feel and act like Florida. We got an inch or so of snow overnight. All of the schools big and small have closed. Back in my day, they would have never closed school for such a small amount of snow.

I mean, it was only six years ago that my college did not close when there was a foot of snow on the ground and the temperature was below 0. Public schools did close back then, but that's only right. In the last few years that same college that wouldn't close then has closed for one inch snow storms.

Geez, we go six years without a snowstorm of any significance and now people start acting as if it is Florida.