Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about how it's 75 degrees outside in January, and there's no major winter storm building up from the warmth to make up for it. This is so offensive to my very existence. >.>

Of course, there actually is a winter storm, but it's all to the Northwest. I seriously feel like my area has climatically shifted to the Southeast, to where we now just get all of the warmth but none of the winter storm. I'm so sad.

• Brohoof 1

I wonder which hot girl(s) and hot guy(s) Nintendo's gonna use to promote Super Smash Bros 5.

They've already used Snake, Zero Suit Samus, Shulk, Wii Fit Trainer, and Palutena.

Edited by CluelessMagnus

I'm thinking of the things I'd like to get done this weekend. Also wondering what I should have for brunch.

• Brohoof 2

​I'm wondering whether or not I should just write a book or try making a comic, either way, I'll have to improve my writing and my drawing really sucks.  I'm only working on the characters right now but I do have an idea of what I want to write about.

• Brohoof 1

Thinkin I'm f*cked given I have to cook for my boyfriend for lunch and I suck at cooking mostly :angry:  also trying to get the balls up to work on my books given i made the bloody covers for them now.  Yah so much :unamused:

I'm thinking that I need to make a check list of stuff I need to do today and for the rest of the week. Well minus tomorrow since I close and I'll be too tired to do anything.

Also I'm thinking of what I could sell on ebay so I could possibly buy my gf the switch with zelda game since I know I won't be able to afford it with my checks.

Edited by KiraTakahashi

I am thinking of that experiment I did by trying to find ways to regrow bone marrow. In general find a way to regrow a missing parts to an arm for example. I am even studying cybernetics and anatomy.

I'm like a mad scientist just like Fredrick Von Frankenstein.   

Hint: I don't dig up graves like he did in the movie. Who knows where it has been? 

​I think I need to get a new drawing tablet, I feel like I'm ready to throw mine out the highest window I can find...  It doesn't really help that Wacom doesn't have the proper drivers for my tablet either. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

​Pathfinder is available on Humble Bundle...  I WANT to get it but at the same time, I need to save money.  It isn't like I have anyone to play it with...  But I waaaaaaant it...

• Brohoof 1