Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I just finished the first season of Transformers Animated, and I had finished all of Transformers Prime a month ago, so I am thinking that when I finish the last season of Animated, I am going to watch Robots in Disguise on Netflix.

There already is a small patch of reddish skin on my left cheek, but in addition to that, there's now a similar spot on the left corner of my mouth. Please no more.  :ooh:

I am just thinking about how weird the weather has been this winter where I lived.

For a while there was a lot of snow in the beginning and it was really cold, than it became warm-ish and no snow, than it went back to cold, than we got snow again, than just cold, and now it is back to warm-ish again.

Friday is soon which means that good sleep is also soon - please Thursday, make it quick. I feel so unmotivated.

Well its not even lunch time and I have nothing better to do, so I have been listening to some of Sia's songs and I am wondering what her two songs for the FIM coming out later this year are going to be like.

​I'm thinking about some of my OCs.  I'm also thinking that I need to spend more time drawing but at the same time my drawing tablet is acting out and it's really annoying...

​Also, beef jerky...  Thinking about beef jerky...

Well, I just applied for a Call Center Agent at a company near my place, just thinking if I might pass this or not. :(

That's a rough job.

Opens a lot of doors if you can stick with it though lol

• 2 weeks later...

I had forgotten a can of pudding between the window to keep it cool for a while, but then I just forgot it existed - when I finally discovered it again after a couple of days, it had frozen. Beautiful.

​I can't decide whether or not to pre-order Mass Effect: Andromeda and get Origin access or wait until I get the book Nexus Uprising first before getting the game.  I was considering getting Origin access and pre-ordering the game so I can play it early(it's available to play for Origin access on the 16th of march).

​I also REALLY want to start sewing again, I think I'm pretty weird for looking through the cosplay section of McCall's and thinking I could wear that in everyday life.  Especially that Victor pattern, looks great but I'd probably look weird in it... :D  I can't save my money up enough fast enough to finally get that damned machine :please: ...  Watch, I'll probably get fed up with sewing rather easily and give up :pout:...  Look at this amazing thing LOOK AT IT!!! http://cosplay.mccall.com/victor-products-52224.php?page_id=5754  I feel like a massive nerd for playing video games or looking at fan art and thinking "Yeah, I could wear that" lol...