Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I have been binge watching Transformers Robots in Disguise on Netflix, and today I watched an episode involving a rock concert, and I realized this would been the perfect opportunity to bring back Miko from Prime for a cameo.

​I think I'm definitely leaning towards pre-ordering and getting Origin access just so I could play MEA early, even just for ten hours I REALLY want to play.  I think I'm going to break my own rule of no pre-ordering and get it.

I'm currently thinking about how the Nintendo Switch is going to operate when I finally purchase it after pre-ordering it last month at the earliest opportunity.

Thinking about how screwed I am for my Political Science test. I am never going to remember every single person who is in our current government cabinet and what they are doing right plus 11 chapters of the study book D: 

Thinking about it's way too warm outside for the 2nd of March.. I live in Canada, and there's no snow at all. It was 16C and raining, wtf? lol

We stole all your snow! 

My love for that dog of ours won't grow if she won't stop yapping so freaking loudly every time we have guests over. It's embarrassing and I'm pretty sure the guests also think that we have an ill-behaved dog.

Maaan I tried so hard to get a rating of 1700+ on Pokémon's Championship Battles format, I was stuck around the 1500s for so long~. Now I'm all the way back down where I started ...

I need to learn to stop playing when I'm doing poorly ... quit while I'm ahead and all.

About a lot of things... mostly how time passes and while you are busy thinking about today it is suddenly tomorrow, and then a year from tomorrow... and all you can do is wonder where it all went and how the hell you missed it all?

Suspect each moment, for it is a thief, tiptoeing away with more than it brings.

• Brohoof 2