Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

About a lot of things... mostly how time passes and while you are busy thinking about today it is suddenly tomorrow, and then a year from tomorrow... and all you can do is wonder where it all went and how the hell you missed it all?

Suspect each moment, for it is a thief, tiptoeing away with more than it brings.

Someone's stock just rose for quoting Updike! It's funny, because I came here to say something similar about the passage of time leaving little regrets behind like so much discarded trash. Before you know if, you have one messy room.

Thinking about what is in store for tomorrow, and how I ought plan my day. :P 

• Brohoof 1

About whether or not I should be friends with my abusive ex, and forgive him.

man can I be honest ive had both a drunk verbally abusive stepdad and a mom who abandoned me twice neither one I see anymore thank god. I cant forgive them if you go down the path I went down I cant find enough will power to forgive them be the bigger person and forgive it may be hard to but I beg you not to become like me a sad former shell of a man.

Edited by Nightshroud

man can I be honest ive had both a drunk verbally abusive stepdad and a mom who abandoned me twice neither one I see anymore thank god. I cant forgive them if you go down the path I went down I cant find enough will power to forgive them be the bigger person and forgive it may be hard to but I beg you not to become like me a sad former shell of a man.

Hey, I'm in the same situation too.

Unfortunately I still live with my parents though, so, forgiving them for what they did will probably be hard especially because they still do it lol.

You'll be okay man, you don't see them anymore and you're not obligated to.

About whether or not I'll be able to fall asleep easily tonight. Insomnia vibes lul

Browsing through the posts I saw this.

The future truly is the ultimate mystery. No one truly knows what it holds. Even if one possesses the power of clairvoyance, what they see is A future, not THE future.

So now it's got me thinking of a character from a book with precognitive abilities who saw every possible future, but saw them in the form of numbers, ratios, probabilities, etc.

I'm thinking I should have forced them to kick me out of the Military instead of leaving after getting injured.

Because job searching is the worst. Most stressful thing in my life...

It's literally more stressful then being shot at for me.

"I should be continuing this psychology essay right now but my motivation is gone and I can't find it!" The usual worries of procrastination - at least I still have today (and a bit of tomorrow too) to finish it.

I'm thinking I should have forced them to kick me out of the Military instead of leaving after getting injured.

Because job searching is the worst. Most stressful thing in my life...

It's literally more stressful then being shot at for me.

Heh, and here I was about to complain about my job.

Good luck out there.

It's the middle of the night and I'm still waiting on my roommate to get up. I promised her I'd play videogames tonight (as a favor to her, no less) but I didn't expect her to keep me waiting and waiting and waiting while she snoozed the night away. This isn't worth it.  :pout:

UPDATE: Here I am, a day later and feeling like a horrible person. It turns out my roomy was having health problems and needed to sleep. I guess I shouldn't be so quick to judge someone else. Live and learn, I guess.

I hate me.  :baconmane:

Edited by Dreambiscuit