Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Sleepovers were great when me and my friends were still in primary school. Going to a friend's place over the weekend nowadays means "let's get wasted for the whole weekend" and I can't even describe how much I despise that. It was all fun and games during the primary school years since everyone was so underage that drinking never even crossed our innocent minds.

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

I'm now thinking "If they were in my mind, they'd just die at the sight of it"

I'm glad i'm not psychic.

And now i'm thinking about the time siri recommended "sexy ponies tumbler" when i searched up "mlp fim" in safari, and if i search "mlp" it recommends clop on 4chan. WHY SIRI WHY?! :okiedokieloki:

Wait aren't you like 13 or 14?

(edited)

I wish Dreamstream never left; I wanted to know so much more about her, I never even got to know her real name or chat with her in person/Skype. Maybe things could be so much awesome with her around and I wouldn’t have to look elsewhere for companionship, just to risk getting cut up.

I don’t even know how I’ve had a girlfriend in the past; I’m relatively boring :maud: . This has concerned me recently...

Edited by WWolf

"God, I hate Springing forward. God, I hate Spring altogether."

It seems like only yesterday we were on the good side of the year, but suddenly we're now right back here for seven months of miserable, hot weather and bugs. The nice months take so long to get here, but then they're gone in a flash. It's not fair...

Edited by Envy

"I really hope the flying geckos respond well to the mite removal process. I hope the ground is drier by Monday so we can put up plywood and raise the scaffolding without getting bogged down. I wonder if I'll have enough cash by April to afford my flight to Everfree, and I wonder if Nashville will still be the cheapest airport to leave from by then. I hope my new laptop battery comes in soon because I do not look forward to keeping it powered simply by being on the charger for much longer."

My mind is constantly racing with countless thoughts. Probably the reason I can't sleep well these days. :huh:

Washing the floors is surprisingly fun and refreshing, I'm going to start doing this more often. :o

"When angels fall with broken wings
I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends
I'll carry you and we will live forever, for ever
Forever, forever"

Edited by TBD