Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

2 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

I'm thinking about whether or not I can muster enough energy to do my homework or not.:grin:

I feel the same way.

... Except I haven't gone through a hard day's work. I'm just lazy. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

"I just won a Tyra skin? That's nice I guess."

I participated in a thread in a steam group that gave out five free Paladins skins and I got one. The skin isn't for a champion that I actually play much, but a free skin is a free skin, right?

• Brohoof 1

Well we just lost power I was wondering if anyone else is out of power as well?

• Brohoof 1

I'm tired. I should go to bed but it's too early but I could use the sleep but I want to end my day on a more positive note and a new chapter released for Saving Equestria and I should download it on my phone but my phone is charging and I won't have time to read it at work on break but it doesn't matter cause the wifi has been down all week and I should really start writing my own fan fics but I'm too lazy and easily distracted. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking I should probably finish season 7 of MLP before I begin my binge-watch of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or Assassination Classroom.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

I'm thinking about how my life may change in the next year or so.:grin:

Sounds exciting! ^_^ Would you mind if I asked where you're hoping to end up? :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about how one side of my YouTube channels content keeps growing, while the other declines massively. Content creation is a hard and dangerous game... and I seem to be getting very small triumphs and huge losses... damn it's frustrating.

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

Sounds exciting! ^_^ Would you mind if I asked where you're hoping to end up? :)

I'm hoping to grow, in both confidence and intelligence. To get myself in order, with good qualifications.:grin:

I suppose, that in the next year, I just really want to make something of myself.:grin: