Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm feeling pissed. I just went on facebook for the first time in forever and everything was crap. Nothing worked. I couldn't delete posts I wanted to delete, but it did wipe out the stuff I wanted to keep. It's a friggin' train wreck and I think I'll remove my account altogether. 

We’re proud to be Canadian! We’re awfully nice to strangers, our manners be our curse. It’s cool in many ways to be Canadian! We won’t say that we’re better, it’ just that we’re less worse. 

All of right-thinking humanity is on my side. Sandwiches are meant to be cut in half. You would never, unless under extreme duress or madness cut a hot dog in half. Picture yourself at a ball park, or even at a restaurant, cutting a hot dog and you will feel an instinctive, entire repulsion at the very thought of it. You can get a soup with a half sandwich, but you’d never serve a half hot dog with a soup. It’s the equivalent of cutting a pizza with a knife and fork. Pashman says anything “sandwiched is a sandwich.” He’s using the derivative verb to describe the sandwich, so he is proving the premise with itself; it is a complete logical fallacy. I hope they’ll openly boo him.

People think depression is sadness. People think depression is crying. People think depression is dressing in black. But people are wrong. Depression is the constant feeling of being numb. Being numb to emotions, being numb to life. You wake up in the morning just to go back to bed again.  I wanted to talk about it. Damn it. I wanted to scream. I wanted to yell. I wanted to shout about it. But all I could was whisper “I’m fine.”You smile, but you wanna cry. You talk, but you wanna be quiet. You pretend like you’re happy but you aren’t.Nobody ever tells you that emptiness weighs the most.

Rust is a load of crap, I'm sick of trying to get it through the compiler's thick head that my code is safe because it's in a while(true) block and I'm going back to C++.

I think I'm not into Euro Truck 2 now. I redownloaded and modded it to hell and back, and even short trips are boring me. It looks better and has close to 5k new loads to haul, but I just...meh. I'm not feeling it.