Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

How long should one truly wait to eat after brushing their teeth? 

You don't. The recommendation is that you brush your teeth 30 minutes after you eat. This ensures that the teeth are clean and that the enamel isn't damaged while it's weakened. After 30 minutes, the acid has neutralised, and it's safe to brush them again.

9 minutes ago, EightBit said:

You don't. The recommendation is that you brush your teeth 30 minutes after you eat. This ensures that the teeth are clean and that the enamel isn't damaged while it's weakened. After 30 minutes, the acid has neutralised, and it's safe to brush them again.

But I've also read that it's the other way around. That the enamel needs to recover from brushing before you eat. Plus it'll also give time for the taste of toothpaste to pass and not sour whatever your eating. 

35 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

But I've also read that it's the other way around. That the enamel needs to recover from brushing before you eat. Plus it'll also give time for the taste of toothpaste to pass and not sour whatever your eating. 

Weird. Maybe it's just taught differently in different places. I've heard of hard bristles damaging teeth if you don't have good oral hygiene, which is why dentists recommend them, but it's supposedly better overall to eat something and then brush with a soft toothbrush. That's what my dentist told me, anyway.

I'm thinking why the heck am I on MLP Forums when I should be doing homework and my eyes really hurt because I've been on it for 7 consecutive hours. 

That why do kids have to be so obnoxiously LOUD all the time! From making the entire house shake, screaming and etc. 

Then I forgot that my little brother is Puerto Rican just like me and my whole entire Rican side of the family were born LOUD except me :P

• Brohoof 1

On 4/3/2018 at 10:40 AM, Gone Airbourne said:

That why do kids have to be so obnoxiously LOUD all the time! From making the entire house shake, screaming and etc. 

Then I forgot that my little brother is Puerto Rican just like me and my whole entire Rican side of the family were born LOUD except me :P

Same problem here for me.Especially when cousins come over with their families for a party.Us Mexicans are just about the same when it comes to being loud,whether if it's during a party,or inside the truck playing music...we are loud XD.

Thinking/ wishing I had an indoor play place for my dog she has so much energy 😅!! I play with her outside a lot and it's about 8:30pm at night right now. She has like 5 energizer bunnies inside of her :blink:

White T-shirts are suspicious. Probably all my real-life friends know that I sweat a lot and that's not the most convenient thing to pair with white shirts. Those dreaded yellow marks have already appeared on my favorite white T-shirt and they didn't come off after washing. :love: Why am I so disgusting.

1 hour ago, Jaspers said:

White T-shirts are suspicious. Probably all my real-life friends know that I sweat a lot and that's not the most convenient thing to pair with white shirts. Those dreaded yellow marks have already appeared on my favorite white T-shirt and they didn't come off after washing. :love: Why am I so disgusting.

Get yourself some sweat pads. They're little pads that you attach to the underarms of your t-shirts, and they absorb all of the sweat so it doesn't soak your shirt. They're handy for those of us who sweat a lot, for whatever reason. :fluttershy:

I'm thinking and wondering about others who also struggle a lot with anxiety and have trouble going to sleep at night. I like to try understand things they do to cope with their anxiety and such.

"This is the best beard trimmer I've ever owned!"

Seriously, the thing just ran out of charge now after being used twice a week for the past 6 months. Did Phillips sell their soul to the devil to get that kind of energy efficiency? All my previous trimmers had a battery life of like 2-3 weeks.

Is there a platonic version of "the love of your life"? Like the friend of your life?