Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

I wonder which language I should learn? :ooh: This is something I've wanted to do for a little while now.

You should try the free app Memrise for that. It's fantastic. My sister is currently learning Korean on it, and through it, she also became fluent in Russian. Then again, she is a smartypants... :okiedokieloki:

Might as well, @Recherche. If it's free, you might as well take it. :squee: You know, if you manage to learn German or Swedish, if wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to think that you couldn't learn the other. There are some big similarities between those two languages, Belgian and Dutch. It's like learning French and then going on to learn Spanish or Italian. Many of the terms are similar. Of course, it apparently gets a little confusing with all the similar words. :please:

• Brohoof 2

I often ask myself the topic queston...

Then I get confused, because, if I answer my own questions, why ask them in the first place! I should already know the friggin answer! 

9 minutes ago, EightBit said:

@Sherbert Music-Guard If it's old or bad enough, it's pretty much not worth your time repairing it because it'll just break down again. I learned that the hard way. Also, never buy a Toshiba Satellite.  They're pretty darn awful.

its just the charger or the port

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard

@Sherbert Music-Guard When it seemed as though either my charger or my port was on the fritz, I bought a new charger from a site that would allow me to return it. I tested it with the new charger, and was able to see that the problem lay in the port, not the charger. I was then able to return the charger. Something similar happened in another laptop that my sister owned, but it was the other way round. The problem was the charger, and it prevented us from spending a lot of money on repairs that the laptop didn't need.

My cactus has some kind of bugs. This is so wrong! I'll pick those little inconveniences off one by one and crush them for thinking that my cactus is a suitable target for their shady shenanigans, whatever they might be. :glimmer:

@Jaspers Here's some advice. Mix a few drops of peppermint oil into a spray bottle of soap and water, and spray on and around the plant. Both peppermint oil and soap are insecticides that will not harm the cactus. It'll kill any insects that are already on the plant, and it'll deter other insects from the area, including flies, spiders, fleas, ants and aphids, to name a few. Mice also hate the scent of peppermint oil. Many flea deterrents or killers for animals contain peppermint oil because of its effectiveness.

• Brohoof 1

I hope I didn’t ruin my friendship with my crush; for her not to like me makes me feel like the devil :/ . Putting out the hot with cold silence... I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but not when it involves uncertainty about whether or not someone is judging me, especially someone I like >_> . I’m not very trusting sometimes.

• Brohoof 1