Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm wondering if I should go to Harvey's for lunch or if I should make something???  I really would like some poutine right about now..

I'm also wondering about what I should pack for lunch next week since I finally start working next week!  I was thinking maybe I should make some sort of wrap but I'm not sure...

11 minutes ago, Thuja said:

I'm wondering if I should go to Harvey's for lunch or if I should make something???  I really would like some poutine right about now..

I'm also wondering about what I should pack for lunch next week since I finally start working next week!  I was thinking maybe I should make some sort of wrap but I'm not sure...

@Thuja Get yourself a cheap bento box so you can make different things, not just sandwiches. It’ll make your lunches more enjoyable. Depending on the size, you can use the different compartments for anything from fruit, to dipping sauce. It’s worth every penny.

8 minutes ago, EightBit said:

@Thuja Get yourself a cheap bento box so you can make different things, not just sandwiches. It’ll make your lunches more enjoyable. Depending on the size, you can use the different compartments for anything from fruit, to dipping sauce. It’s worth every penny.

Thanks!  I was also considering looking for a lunchbox(don't know if anyone around me carries bento style boxes but it's worth a look!

11 minutes ago, Thuja said:

Thanks!  I was also considering looking for a lunchbox(don't know if anyone around me carries bento style boxes but it's worth a look!

Oh, they’re really popular. In my university, quite a few people have one. It gives people the option to make more varied lunches, and they can be healthier than just sandwiches. They’re not like traditional Japanese bento boxes a lot of the time, but they’re just as good. I’m sure you’d find something on Amazon or something.

2 minutes ago, EightBit said:

Oh, they’re really popular. In my university, quite a few people have one. It gives people the option to make more varied lunches, and they can be healthier than just sandwiches. They’re not like traditional Japanese bento boxes a lot of the time, but they’re just as good. I’m sure you’d find something on Amazon or something.

I might as well check the place that sells tupperware to see if they might have something reasonable, they're close by so it really isn't that big of a deal to go there.  Amazon shipping tends to take a while where I live, I'd rather have something ready for my first day of work instead of waiting around for something to arrive, you know?  I probably should've considered getting this type of thing before but I'm ever the procrastinator. :D

1 minute ago, Thuja said:

I might as well check the place that sells tupperware to see if they might have something reasonable, they're close by so it really isn't that big of a deal to go there.  Amazon shipping tends to take a while where I live, I'd rather have something ready for my first day of work instead of waiting around for something to arrive, you know?  I probably should've considered getting this type of thing before but I'm ever the procrastinator. :D

Fair enough. If you’re not sure about what you want, though, Amazon is always a good place to start, not just for shopping, but for looking at and comparing products.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about the fact that I will be turning another year older in a couple of months.

"Wow, Australia, you have the slowest internet I've known... Well, that's not entirely true, but, I've actually experienced how slow it is here, not so much elsewhere... I should consider myself lucky to even have internet"

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about how Vocational Rehabilitation will help me find a job hopefully soon. 

That and relationships...

• Brohoof 1

Well I -was- thinking that it would be a pretty nice day today, but then I look at the weather forecast and it says thunderstorms all week long. 

Got'cha :huh:

45 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

“THEN I SAW HER FACE! NOW IM A BELIEVER!” 

Thinking about how my little cousin used to sing, “Then I saw her face. Now, I’m gonna leave her.” Best misheard lyrics on the planet, and they sounded adorably savage coming from such a small child. :wub:

I can't sleep. I keep waking up from horrible nightmares all night. Awful, awful things I didn't even know were on my mind subconsciously or why. It's both annoying and concerning, I can't stand being tired at work but I may have to deal with it today. I don't trust my subconscious to let me sleep.