Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm dumb, but that's okay. I have people who love me despite that. ^_^

Thinking I no longer know why I bother trying to do surveys on Tremor and other sites, when any time I get one with a decent payout it rarely ever pays out. Hello 40 minutes wasted. :mlp_wat:

Can't even submit a credits claim this time cuz the window closed itself before I could screenshot the silly thing.

I think next year for my birthday I should try baking a pie or something...  Having cake is too much sugar for me in one go. 

Oh my goodness, am I finally becoming an adult?!?!  Sugar is...  Starting to become too much for me????  I should turn the rest of this cake into cake pops and think over this predicament.

• Brohoof 1

I'am trying to decide if I should ask out that cool girl in my class, I'am not obsessed with her, if I can have her, nice, if not, I'll be okay with it too. I'm still afraid of rejection tho and think about why she would say yes or no, I overthink everything lol.

I am thinking about where I want to level a new spot on my property for my telescope. I always setup on my back patio, but those days are numbered as the trees are beginning to block the southern sky.