Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I’m thinking about how I can’t wait to meet with @Venomous in December!

18 minutes ago, Venomous said:

I'm thinking about how i'm going to explain my most recent tattoo to my father.

Hmm... you could say it was an early birthday gift to yourself.

Just now, Gone Airbourne said:

I’m thinking about how I can’t wait to meet with @Venomous in December!

Hmm... you could say it was an early birthday gift to yourself.

I think i'm just going to tell him that it's my money and i'll do whatever I want with it. The reason I didn't tell my dad about my tattoo right away is because he finds them to be disgusting and I was just waiting for the right moment. He'll just have to get over it!

I'm thinking about how every time I go into a store there's always music playing over the store speakers. No matter what the store, there's always something playing. It's almost as though the concept of quiet is offensive or something and that people would rather listen to absolute crap than have nothing playing at all. But despite all this, I've noticed that there is never anything playing in the restrooms. The restroom is the one place I do want to have something playing, because a little background noise is desirable for privacy purposes.

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 2

When is it going to stop raining? Can I burn off clouds with a huge radio transmitter? How much does a radio telescope cost?

This gloomy weather is driving me crazy!

Clouds, please go away.  :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1

Why do my managers keep telling me to go faster?  Why not tell me how to improve my pace???  Like, do you honestly think I'm having a picnic back here?  Can you not see I'm trying?  So frustrating...

"Apparently, there's somebody I know on here and I never knew about it... Still don't know the username, but I've heard that she's on here and she knows who I am... :P"

I may have been jumping the gun on that one.

Edited by ~Dusky~