Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

(edited)

"The fact there's still a thread going on 5 pages now about such a simple issue (that should BE a non-issue) as that on this forum, is baffling indeed. It's so absurd that people have to make such a simple issue into a complex one by being childish bigots hiding behind bad logic."

Edited by DusksuD

Thinking if I should apply for this sale job that’s partnered with the company I already work in but that depends on my schedule... then again it pays better. 

Since the whole thing with @Cyclone1066leaving, I've been getting the idea in the back of my mind about what it will take for me to leave, and with some of the things I've started to see around here very recently, I'm honestly pondering the idea if I have to deal with much more of it. I know I haven't been in an actual fight with anyone, but I've seen enough homophobic comments on this forum in the last couple of weeks to make me really think about leaving in the future if I can vent and fulfill my need for communication somewhere else.

• Brohoof 2

"Spamming 'Need Healing' isn't going to get you more healing. IF ANYTHING IT WILL GET YOU LESS HEALING, AND MAYBE NONE IF YOUR SUPPORT GETS SICK OF IT. So stop doing that if you ever want to win a Paladins or Overwatch match for that matter."

I think I'll be good for the rest of the month if this upcoming grocery trip is a bit more expensive than usual, that's totally my fault though.  Ran out of some of my reserves and need to restock...

New oven gets hotter a lot quicker and fiercer than my old oven.  Burned most of my pancakes this morning :okiedokieloki:...

I should get started on making something but I don't know what.

• Brohoof 1