Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

"Dammit, *insert my boyfriend's name here*, I'm getting really worried about you... You haven't talked to me all day. It's already almost 7 in the PM, hon. I'm going crazy without you, and thinking about every little thing I'll miss about you :( "

21 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

I'm worrying that I somehow hurt my boyfriend when we had a bit of an argument. :( 

*Hug*

Poppity popcornz time!

Either he hates me, or is just too busy to talk to me...or maybe it’s just my anxiety acting up again. *sighs* .....I have issues. 

I’m thinking of what fun thing I should do, tonight.

9 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Either he hates me, or is just too busy to talk to me...or maybe it’s just my anxiety acting up again. *sighs* .....I have issues. 

What’s wrong? :(

(edited)

It’s a perfect day for a drive. I think I’m gonna take the truck out for a spin. :dash:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I hate summer because when I'm sweaty, all the hair that falls from my head will stick to my skin. :okiedokieloki:

Also, I should've bought a pack of White Castle burgers while I was at the grocery store...  I really miss having them, going over to a white castle would be even more ideal but hey, what're you gonna do? :mlp_huh: