Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

thinking about how this day off was suppose to my day off but...eventually I got house chores.:yeahno:

Thinking about the difficulty of tomorrow

3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm thinking about applying for work more places :maud:

Applying for more places at once increases your chances of landing a job. 

“I need a hair cut, it’s getting a bit too long on a hot summer day.. maybe I should just shave my head bald.”

Just now, Euphoria said:

I'm debating between whether or not I should've just ate these fries cold

I'm now thinking why you eat cold chips,
just no, you should have a microwave, an oven, a deep fat fryer, hell even a grill for fuck sake

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Sherbert MGS said:

I'm now thinking why you eat cold chips,
just no, you should have a microwave, an oven, a deep fat fryer, hell even a grill for fuck sake

Using the oven to re-heat some chips, imo, is the best way to reheat them.  They don't get all soggy and weird after being microwaved and you're not adding even more grease to them by frying them.  If you get one of those oil sprayers(not the non-stick stuff), just spritz the fries before putting them in the oven, add some more seasoning for exceptionally bland chips and bake them for a bit.  Can never go wrong with some old bay!!!

I'm thinking I should have an apple with my waffles(yes I'm having waffles for dinner) but I gotta save my apples for baking. :ticking:

4 minutes ago, Dustlicious said:

"The Battle for Bikini Bottom Remake's looking pretty good. :)"

Not a Spongebob fan anymore, but that game is a must get for me. Me and my younger brother wore out a couple copies of it for the PS2. Such a great game.

"The Final Destination films are among the most underrated horror films ever. At least the first three, the fourth wasn't all that great and the fifth actually has the best reviews in the series somehow. I'm really irritated that these films get so brutally criticized, but movies like The Thing get to be considered among the best of all time, when they require a further suspension of disbelief in their plots, and the characters act far dumber. :unamused:"

I'm glad I made some bread this morning.  Had to stay up until 3:30am to make it since it took a while but it's delicious bread and I'm too lazy to make one of my other recipes right now...  Made Challah bread, if anyone was wondering.

1 hour ago, Sherbert MGS said:

I need to google for clips of Twilight and Starlight yawning,
which is a phrase I'd never thought I'd ever say, but I need to do it anyway

I was rewatching the episode “Every Little Thing She Does” it happened at the beginning ^_^

5 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I’m thinking of stopping with my status updates.

They’re stupid, crap and really worthless.

Why would you think that?  You wouldn't say that about a friend's statuses now would you?  Stop being so mean to yourself.