Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm tired of sitting around not being able to do anything. I can't get a job cause no place will hire me, I've been working nearly two weeks on my truck to fix it and it's still broken cause brake lines are a bitch, therefore I can't drive nowhere.....is this some type of cruel joke?

When did it get so late? And, what fanfic should I read next?
Bonus thought: there's a moth flying around my room. A big moth. They always wind up flying into, like, INTO my ear! Why is that? :eww:

Edited by CoconutCake

23 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

How the heck I'm going to sell off a countless amount of tools in my garage.

Ooo....I totally would take them if I could! What tools you got? Anything useful for working on cars? :dash:

22 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Ooo....I totally would take them if I could! What tools you got? Anything useful for working on cars? :dash:

A whole draw of spanners. Socket wrench sets. Standard wrenches. Pincers. Cutters. Pliers. A whole draw of screwdrivers. A whole draw of hammers of different types. Bolsters and chisels. Files. Level metres. Set squares. Saws of different varieties. Trowels. A couple of axes. Some electric tools too. Tons of it. There's also a couple of car battery chargers. So there would definitely be stuff somewhere in the collection you'd find useful.

My dad was a bricklayer layer by trade. All my uncles were tradesmen too. Carpenters, plumbers... Heck even I used to be an electrician in my teens, although an apprentice one until I quit. So it's not really surprising that my dad built up a large collection of stuff over the years. :mlp_laugh:

I even found my old insulated screwdrivers. Including one that glowed when testing if an exposed wire was live or not. :-P

• Brohoof 2