Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about my life.  I was told I am too old to continue buying stuffed animals and to watch cartoons or to draw them.  I mean, i know i'm 30 and a mom but i dont have to be boring do I?

and also saying skip that and tyring to find a place where i can buy a mlp plushie without it being really expensive.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Bas said:

I can guess that, but afaik you got a girlfriend. I mean sure, you aren't where you plan to be, but if you were just half as ugly as you think, I am not convinced your GF would be still around you.There is something she must like about you, which includes your body. :) 

It's a long distance thing. I meet her irl for the first time in 3 weeks, which is exciting, but also terrifying. I'm afraid she won't be interested in me physically and that the relationship will fall apart because of it. She's only into women and I do not look like a woman whatsoever so I don't see how it's going to work out at all, but if it does it will certainly give me a little confidence boost for a while.

13 hours ago, Bas said:

Honestly, apart of that I could talk about my own morale system, the hell with them! That's none of their business, and if they are ticking that way I am sure they got something on every person to judge them badly.

Exactly. And since I'm in a sort of high position at work I get told a lot to grow up and stop smiling and stop acting like a loud. Whata wrong with smiling all the time. This one guy told me to stop apologizing for everything. I mean, if I'm in your way or bump into you why not?

I feel like Fluttershy a lot.

"We always talk about first generation college kids, but I have a WAY easier time imagining there are more people like me who are the first in multiple generations NOT to have gone to college, because it's just becoming ABSURDLY expensive to go to college in the US. If you support free high school, can't you just extend that principle a few more years to include college too? Other countries have this, and it's actually GOOD for the economy for everyone... Even the RICH should want free college if they thought more about the long term than they do. :dry:"

Edited by Dustlicious

I am thinking about fall. It is darker here now, It is windier and colder. I am telling you, I am not going to be depressed because of it, I have you guys now to help me through the dark and cold!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

I am thinking about fall. It is darker here now, It is windier and colder. I am telling you, I am not going to be depressed because of it, I have you guys now to help me through the dark and cold!

Dark and cold? Sounds like the perfect place to sleep :love: 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I’m thinking about @PathfinderCS ♥️

3DE41B8E-1B97-47AA-93D2-B6F0237899A9.gif

I love you so much! You occupy my thoughts through out my busy days! :wub: